WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

I break down the nugs of weed into the looseleaf

I break down the nugs of weed into the looseleaf. Everyone was packed into my trackhawk just smoking and waiting for me to roll the next one "Lemme get one more" I lean forward and reach back to Travis. He opens his backpack and drops a couple of nugs in my hand "These niggas chiefing back here" he looks at Alex who was hogging it.

Travis, Bryant, Alex, and Joey were in my car and the other ones were coming after school for practice "Bruh don't get no ash in my car" I lick the wood before giving them the small ashtray, I finish rolling up and grab my lighter out the cupholder. Bryant changes the song and I puff the blunt I just rolled.

The thick cloud pushed out before I inhaled it back in "I'm like a mental patient when I'm in the booth" Bryant raps in the front seat as I slightly recline my chair listening to the music, this was my second blunt today. I can't go to school sober, I technically didn't have to be there.

I got all my credits so I didn't need to attend class, but I still went. I had the chance to graduate early in my junior year but I didn't want to. I played football and wanted to dedicate my senior year to getting my high school transcript right for college. I already had offers but I wanted more.

I blow out the smoke "My scat all black, my bitch ass fat" I speak under my breath as I grab my lighter to fix the wood. I pass it to Joey and lie back in my seat.

"This nigga Roman was finna knock out Madison during PE" Travis chuckles from the backseat and I roll my eyes "She was doing too much" I rest my arm over my eyes and I hear Alex laugh "What? Nigga wasn't she yo bitch" he leans forward to look at me.

"She wanted to be my bitch. Don't put that shit on my name" I correct him "He was defending Isla" Travis sings and I groan "You and this Isla shit" I rub my temples "I thought y'all got beef" Bryant asked from beside me and I rest my head against the window "Roman has been beefing with her ass since we were kids" Travis laughs "Bitch said she looks like Michael Jackson after the vitiligo bruh" Travis starts laughing and Bryant laughs shaking his head.

I rub my mouth holding back my smile. I didn't fuck with Isla but she was funny.

"Relax on that bitch word" I look at Travis through the rearview mirror "My fault, she ain't no bitch" he apologizes and Bryant passes me his wood "That shit was weird to me" I pull in the smoke "She needs to bite the curb" I blow out the smoke.