Chapter 14 Wounded

Lucian did not follow Rose to their new home instead he ordered people to follow her and he went to complete an impending business.
  Klaus who is Lucian (PA) was following his boss and suddenly they sound of a gunshot. Klaus who was frightened ran to tge back of his boss while Lucian, scorpion and Tiger were not afraid but were surprised about who dared to do that.
         Yo,lucian we meet again.
Long time no see,Kay said while smiling devilishly.
   Kayyyy!!!! you bastard, Tiger said as he gritted his teeth. You actually want to get burnt ,tiger said to kay angrily.
   Ahhhhh,kay laughed mockingly
Wait and watch who eventually gets burnt cos you guys are surrounded by men.
    You actually think you can overpower us,don't you?Scorpion asked.
  Oh,i am scareddddd,kay said mockingly and shouted charge.
    The gangster charged towards Lucian's group and there was bloodshed everywhere.
    Lucian stood at a place with a deadly aura coming from him then a stupid man charge towards lucuan and gave him a cut in his back.
   Lucian did not flinch but he was interested in whoever his prey was and Lucian started killing.
   He charged towards kay and killed him and Lucian was still not satisfied. He needed blood shed,so tiger went to meet Lucian and offered his body unto Lucian and when tiger saw it was getting out of gsnd he ran for hus dear life.
Lucian still needed more blood, so scorpion came and ran back for his dear life.
  Klaus had runaway even before Lucian started fighting so he had a little luck