Chapter 15 Concerned

Lucian came to his home after shedding more bloods.
     He went to his room and took his bath,rose came in time and saw the blood stained cloth and she was shivering.
    Lucian met her in a suprised condition and she was crying.
Give it back,he said as he snatched the cloth from her.
But what hap...hap...,she stammered as she had hiccups due to the cries.
Do not worry about it,go to sleep,he said to her.
    No i won't, where are you injured she asked looking concerned.
I told you not to interfere,he said angrily.
I am not interfering so would you let me take good look at the injured place,she said as she put her hands on her waist.
     Lucian had enough of trouble and so dealing with his stubborn womsn was not in his agenda.
   Ok fine,he said but do not freak out he warned.
I won't she said while feeling relaxed but what she saw made her to widen her eyes in fear.
   She composed herself and took him to the bed so she could dress the wound.
   Why didn't you go to the hospital?
Why are you injured so badly?
You can't even take care of yourself for one day,uhhhh
What are to be scolding me like that Lucian asked her
I am your wife,she said
Yessss,you are but you are not my mother to scold......me,Lucian said and his aura darkened.
He remembered the tragedy that happened and he pushed rose angrily away from his back.
Do not come closer,he warned.
Lucian what happened to ýou just now,rose asked him.
Lucian left the room in haste and went to his dark room.
Rose followed him but he slammed the door at her face.

Rose was not actually scared of him but was surprised at his change of mood.
She slept outside his study room after beckoning on him to come outside.
Lucian came out early in the morning and was surprised to see the stubborn woman at his front.
   He carried her up and took her to the room before leaving for work.