Chapter 9

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Flashback

"Morax I have a question for you" you asked Morax as you rushed over to him "What is your question y/a/n?" Morax asked you as he crossed his arms.

"Have you had any wars before?" you asked Morax as Morax sighed and thought for a second "No how come you came and asked me about it?" Morax asked as he slightly tilted his head to the side.

"I asked Guizhong except she told me to come ask you so I did!" you said as Morax patted your head afterwards "Heh how about you head home? Your brother already went and wants you to go back" Morax said as you nodded happily and began to fly away.

Morax sighed as he looked down sadly "How will I tell them about what is going to happen in the future" Morax said as he pinched his nose with his thumb and index fingers.

2 months later

Many things has changed around the time, you began to get better and better at wielding your polearm and your brother's claymore which your brother was extremely proud of.

Your mother began an Adepti thanks to a contract from Morax and she is a Catalyst User which she wields amazingly good.

Xiao continued to protect you and your nation which he did good at except he had to go back to Liyue most of the times due to the lack of demons there.

Morax has helped you train to avoid your anger getting out easily so that your inner dragon doesn't continue to come out which helped very well.

You visited the City of Freedom multiple times which made you love it and Barbatos chuckled from your excitement every time you came to his nation.

You were usually always at the City of Contracts due to constant meetings there or even to hangout with the others which made Morax happy that you would come and talk with him about everything.

You also visited the City of Eternity which Baal felt great about since she loved taking strolls with you around the area, she wanted to introduce you to her sister and 2 others you didn't know about.

Present
Your POV

Baal held your hand as she led you to her Tenshukaku where she was going to introduce some people to you "Baal you know I could walk, right?" You chuckled as Baal continued to drag you there.

You both arrived inside to be amazed by the inside "This reminds me of my fortress, I'm in love with it!" you said happily as you clapped your hands together which Baal chuckled in exchange.

"Guess who I brought!" Baal shouted as somebody who looked exactly like Baal, she seemed to be holding a pink animal in her arms? "Ah Baal, you are back with?" her sister gasped happily as she examined you head to toe.

"Is that y/a/n!?" she gasped as she stared at you in 'awe' "Heh! I am y/a/n!" you said happily as you put your hands on your hips proudly which Baal chuckled and nodded to her sister.

"I am Beelzebul, it's a pleasure meeting you after a while y/a/n!" the sister now known as Beelzebul introduced herself, you giggled as you now stared at the pink animal she was holding.

"What is that in your hands?" you asked as you approached her with curiosity "This animal here is a kitsune, she is a pink kitsune" Beelzebul said as she showed you the pink kitsune which you gasped at.

"She is so cute! What's her name?" you asked as Beelzebul chuckled "Her name is Yae Miko, we just call her Miko for short" Beelzebul said as you tried to reach out to the animal except you stopped.