Chapter III: Eyes Reconcile

-Beatrice Point Of View- 

 "Your Highness, here are the five gowns you choose at your closet" she said while bringing the gowns "Oh, should I help with those?" I asked if she needed a helping hand "No need, but thank you" she said "Okay, please choose, Your Highness" she said "I'll go with pink one" I said my final decision in selecting the gowns. 

 And someone knock "It's open" I said "Your Highness, meet Blanche Sallow" Callista said, she bowed gracefully and introduces herself "Hello Your Highness, I'll be your second personal maid" I said "Oh hello, glad to meet you" I said with smile "Glad to meet you too, Your Highness" she said and smiled. 

 "By the way, what should I call you?" I asked "Just call me Blanche" she said "How old are you?" I asked "I'm 22, Your Highness" she answered me, as she's brushing my hair "Oh!, I thought you're more than 22, I apologise for judging quickly" I said "But, you're face is so youthful and the skin of yours is shinning and glistening" I complimented her skin.

 "Oh, thanks for your wonderful compliment of my skin" she said and scratch her nape "What's your skin routine?" I asked curiously, she was about to answer and the head maid called me. "Yes, I'm coming" I said "Lady Blanche, you'll assist me for tonight's family dinner" I said and left my chamber. 

 - Blanche's Point Of View -

"Lady Blanche, you'll assist me for tonight's family dinner" she said and left. "Callista, do I need to change my clothes?" I asked to confirm if I need to change, because there will be guests in this palace. 

 "Oh, no need" she said while arranging something in the Princess's closet. "Oh, okay. I'll go first" I said while opening the door "Okay I'll go out, once I'm done with this" she said and I left the Princess's chamber.

 I quickly fixes myself, "Lady Blanche!" Princess Beatrice called me and I rushed to her "Behave like a maid, and once you meet the royal family, bow gracefully to show you respect them" she advised me "Okay, thanks" I said. 

 The royal family members has seated down in their respective seats. "Mom, what is the supper for today?" the little prince asked "Maybe vegetable soup?" the Queen answered "Oh², not that soup. It's so disgusting and gross" the little prince complained.

 "Lucas, your words are hurting our head chef" the Queen said, the little prince stand up from his chair and walked to the head chef."Can I have a hug from you?" he asked the head chef "Oh, of course" he said and lifted the child and hug "I'm sorry for my hurtful words, but I hope next time, you'll cook something that excites me" the little prince said and broke the hug.  

"Oh, it's okay. But, next time i'll do your request, Your Highness" the head chef said and gently put down the child. The little prince came back to his chair, "Did you say sorry to the head chef?" the Queen asked "Yes, mother" he said.

 "Oh by the way, where's Persephone and Arthur?" the King asked "We're here" the princess said and seated."Persephone, where's Arthur?" the Queen asked "He'll be here in minute" she said. The door crack opened "I'm here" he said "Come inside, Arthur" the King gesture him to come inside "I apologize for everyone, who's waiting for me" he said and bow to everyone "It's okay, at least you'll join us for dinner" he said and seated down beside with the little prince.

 "Okay, let start eating" the King said and commanded the cooks to serve the other foods. While the royal family is having their supper, my eyes we're fixed in prince presence. His well-proportioned and handsome face is very familiar, I have seen him somewhere. Suddenly it hits me, my sketch. 

My eyes widen, he's a actual person.I was gazing at him for a minute already. I was stunned, when he gaze back at me. After he broke the contact and continue eating, "Blanche, what was that?" Callista whisper "I don't know" I whisper back to her "You both are having a eye-contact" she said "No, we did not" I denied "Oh, okay" she said and smirk at me.After the dinner, I accompany the princess to her room.

 "Your Highness, I'll be eating my supper at dirty kitchen. If you need me, just call me" I asked permission to the princess, she nodded and I left her chamber, went to the dirty kitchen.I was looking something to eat, then I heard someone eating at other kitchen. 

So I take a quick peek at the other kitchen, their we're a lot of crumbs of sweet cookies, this should be the little prince eating "Your Highness, what are you doing here?" I asked "Oh, I was just hungry" the little prince said "Are you not full with the supper a while ago?" I asked while brushing the crumbs from his suit. 

 "I don't like foods that are green" the little prince complain "Well then, I was gonna cook supper myself. Do you want join me?" I asked with a smile "Of course, at least the food is not green" he said excitedly "Of course not" I said, the little prince held index finger with his tiny hands, and went to the dirty kitchen. And I was astonished by the little prince action.

What's your name?" the little prince asked "I'm Blanche Sallow, Your Highness" I answered while peeling pumpkin "Can I call you Blanche?" the little boy asked "Yes you can" I said while cutting the pumpkin into cubes. 

 "Supper is serve" I said as I serve the soup "What's this?" he asked with confusion in his face "That's a pumpkin soup and pumpkin is good for your eyes" I explained, he tasted the soup "Woah, this taste so good" he was amaze with the pumpkin soup. 

 "You should eat, it taste so good" he said and grab my spoon and gave it to me "Thank you, Your Highness" I said and ate my supper. He slurps his pumpkin soup and rubbed his tummy "I'm so full, thank you for the delicious food" he said "You're welcome, Your Highness" I said and washed our used bowls before leaving the dirty kitchen. 

 "Are you done, Blanche?" the little boy asked "Yes, I'm done" I said and wiped my wet hands with towel "Why you didn't go first?" I asked "A real man should wait for the lady" he said "What a smart boy" I said and patted his head.

 As we reached the ballroom, where everyone gathered. "You should go them, they might be finding you" I said as I release his hands "Okay" he said and smiled "Lucas, where we're you?" the Queen rushed to his son "I was just having a walk with Blanche" the little boy lied "Oh, who's Blanche?" the Queen asked in a confusion face.

 I bowed first "I'm Blanche Sallow" I said politely "Oh, Thank you for following his request" the Queen thanked me "You're welcome, Your Majesty" I said and bowed again.