Chapter IV: Acquainted

Blanche's Point Of View-

 It's was usual morning for me, I been here for already three weeks. The work here is not that difficult, your just gonna accompany the Princess for the whole day and undertake all of her requests. 

 Nonetheless, I only rarely see him these days, he must be busy and occupied by his daily work. He's a quiet man, but seldom talks when someone ask him a question, and also a diligent man.And he has the face, that's given by the heavens above. 

A fine-looking and unrealistic visual, and has wide broad shoulders, and also has a pale complexion and a milky skin that would glisten the side of his cheeks, and lastly his ideal height that would complete his attractive appearance. 

 I must say, every-maiden would chase him for his stunning appearance , and also a ideal-type of man that every-maiden dream of. It's rare to find these kinds of face, and it's like the heavens above sculptured this fine, lavish and stunning man and came down and roam around the earth.

 If he had a opposite attitude, I bet every-maiden would run after him, by flirting and seduce them with his looks. And many mens would be jealous and envy to him. What a blessing, he received from the heavens above.

 But, the reality is he rarely showed up from his people and later on, he would dissapear for a day. And he's cold-hearted person, Every-time he enters the palace, the atmosphere changes. I even feels chills inside in this palace. 

 There's definitely something wrong with him. The previous maids said that, he used to be called a "our sunshine prince", and he would cheered everyone on this palace.They all said that, Lucas has a quite resemblance of Arthur, where Arthur was still a child. They might be worried of Lucas's future, just like what happened to Arthur right now.

 Nevertheless, I want to find more clues on like what happened to him?. I even plead Callista to apprise me, but she wouldn't dare to tell me "It's forbidden to tell it everyone" she said. They we're like hiding something dark and mysterious. 

 And it keeps me haunting, I really want to know the truth. "Blanche, let's go to the training area" the princess said while sipping her tea "Why?" I asked "Well, I have a friend of mine, who's into fencing" she said "Alright, Your Highness" I said and packed some belongings of hers.

 Her carriage arrived and we both get inside. "Where's the training area?" I asked "Well, it's outside of the palace" she replied as she stared the outside's scenery.Minutes later, we arrived at the training area. Many knights are being train in difficult position and different style of defending."Wait here" the princess said, and so I did what I was told.

 I was finding a seat around in this area. And some mens told me that sit under that tree, there's bench and so I thanked them.And went to the tree and sat down and put all the bags at the side.

 The air is fresh and relaxing, and then some patted my right shoulder "Blanche, you're here" my younger brother said and I hugged him immediately "You've grown so quickly" I said and broke the hug.

 "I miss you, Blanche" he said "I miss you too, Oliver" I said "You we're supposed to tell me that you have arrived" he said "I was suppose to surprise you, but turns-out you're nowhere to be found. 

 "Oliver!" someone called his name "Yes, Your Highness" Oliver said and I bowed in respect "We're suppose to finish the practice" the Prince said, while folding his arms "Oh sorry, Your Highness" he said and rushed inside the training area.  And only both of us are left alone. He just coldly stare at me, woah I'm already feeling the chills here. I rubbed my both hands to my arms. 

-Arthur Point Of View-

Is she feel cold?, that's weird. It's very hot and sunny "Are you cold?" I asked "Ah no, Your Highness" she replied "Then, why are you rubbing your both hands to your arms?" I said "I was just feeling itch both of my arms" she said and pretend to rubbed her both arms. 

Liar.

I could sense that she lying to me, "Maybe, you have some allergies" I said "Yes, I have" she mumbled "Your Highness!" Oliver exclaimed and gesture me to check something "Yes, I'll be there" I said and I turn to face her again "You should see a physician" I said and rushed back inside.

-Blanche Point Of View-

"You should see a physician" his words echoed. What is this feeling inside of me? I asked myself, I held my chest and my heart starts thumping. No one ever made my heart pounding, it's just his word made my heart flutter. "Blanche!" the princess snapped me "Ah yes, Your Highness" I said "Let's go" she said "Where to?" I asked "Of course, home" she said and we get in her carriage, and we left.

We arrived home and get inside, "Blanche!" someone is calling my name "Looks like, Lucas is looking for you" Beatrice said and Lucas came running to me "Blanche" he said and hugged me "What's wrong?" I asked "There's a disgusting bug in my chamber" he said and I chuckle "Okay, I'll get it, after I'm done accompany your auntie to her room" I said "Okay" he said "Well, I'll see you" I said and he rushed back to his chamber.

"You two seems close" Beatrice said "Yeah, he reminds me of my younger brother" I said "You have a younger brother?" she mumble "Yes, he's the head guard of Galavaria" I said "You mean Oliver Sallow?" she said in surprise tone and I nodded "No, wonder you both had the same surname" she said.

"Your Highness, I need to go His highness's room" I said "Okay, I'll just call Callista for this" she said and I left her chamber and went to Lucas's room. I knocked the door "Your Highness?" I called "Blanche?" he said and I went inside his room.

"Where's the bug?" I asked while looking around his room, "There" He said pointing it directly and I chuckle "It's a butterfly, not a bug" I said "A butterfly?" he said with confusion on his cute face "It's harmless" I said "So it' won't bite me?" he asked "No, it won't" I said.

"Butterfly is like a friend, when you don't have a friend they showed up to you" I said and gently put in my hands "Can I touch it?" he asked "Yes, you can. Touch it's wings gently" I said. He gently touched the wings and he giggled "It's harmless, right?" I said "Yes, it's harmless" the little boy said.

A knock sounded through the door, I quickly rose up and fixes myself. His Majesty and His Highness showed after knocking the door "Lucas, your uncle and I decided that we should play under the sunny weather " His father politely said "Should we play outdoor?" His father asked him.

"No, I rather stay here indoor" Lucas denied his father's request "But, the weather is so great, son" His father cheerfully said "Okay dad, but I want Blanche to join with us" he said and smirked at me.

I was stunned by the little boy's words "Oh no no, I have more work to do here, Your Highness" I mumbled "Then, I won't play outside" he said and crossed his arms. I whispered to the little boy's ear that I can't join, since I need to do my assignment.

And he just refused to listen to my reason, such a stubborn kid!. "Blanche, please join with us for the my son up-coming field day" His Majesty plead at me "But, I have to do the Her Highness's assignment" I said "It's okay, I can convince her later" His Majesty said.

"Okay, I'll join" I said and Lucas exclaimed "Yeahh!" he said and hugged me "Well then, let's go outside" His Majesty said.