Chapter V: An Merriment Day

-Blanche Point Of View-

Lucas grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the room. This little boy has a strong hands, "Your Highness, Be careful with the stairs" I remind him but the boy just ignored my words "This is gonna be a fun day!" he exclaimed in happiness.

He let go of my hand and jumps excitedly. "Dad, let's start!!" the boy squesls in happiness, the father chuckled of son's cuteness "Okay, Let's begin" the father said. "Before we start the race, we should pair-up" the father said, the little boy held my hands and looked at me "Well then, it's you and I" the father said to his brother.

"Dad, what is the prize?" the son asked his father "It will be reveal later" the father replied with a smile "Blanche, let's win for the prize" the boy said with confidence "Okay, let's win for the prize" I said.

"Father vs Son" the butler said and pull the bullet "Go!" the butler exclaimed, they start running. "Go!, Your Highness" I cheered for the little boy.

"Who do you think would win?" the prince sudden asked "the little boy?" I answered, he chuckled "Surely, the Father will win" he said and smirked "Yes!, I win" His Majesty exclaimed while little prince just looked at ground clueless. I ran over to the boy and comfort him "I'm sorry, I didn't win" the boy just put his head down like he lost everything.

"It's okay, at least you tired your very best" I comforted him, but the boy didn't respond "Look, I will win this race for you" I said, the little boy lightens-up "No, for the two of us!" he exclaimed and smiled.

"Blanche vs Prince Arthur" the butler said and pull the trigger "Go!" he said, I start running as fast as I can. This moment reminds me of Oliver, when I volunteer for him for the race. I should win for the little boy. I was getting near to the ribbon and I win "Yes, we win!!" I exclaimed and Lucas came rushing to me "Yeah, we win!!" he said. We celebrated as we win the race, while Arthur and The King are talking.

-Arthur's Point Of View-

"Looks like, she's a good runner" Brother said and nudge my shoulder "But, I'm way better than her when comes to my favorite sport" I said "We don't know, but if you want to have match with her" Brother said "Then we will" I said "Don't be too determined on yourself" Brother advised me "Okay" I gave him a smirk.

"Lucas, Blanche?" Brother called us and they looked at us "You're prize is waiting for you" Brother said and showed them the prize. The mysterious prize is a full sweets and colorful bonbons, and huge chocolate fountain at the center of the sweets and nut-browns. I have seen this a lot in parties or events in palaces, but her eyes were widen when she saw it first time, and her eyes were sparkling while scanning the sweets at the table "Go ahead and enjoy!" Brother said.

They immediately start eating and they were so amaze by it's taste. I suddenly chuckled and I realized it that I chuckled, and they didn't heard and that's a relief. On the other hand, Brother heard it "Did I chuckled loudly?" I asked in my usual tone "Not really, but it's my first time hearing it" he said and gave me teasing smile.

"What's with your smile, you looked ugly" I said "Me ugly? can you see my face clearly?" he said and scoffed "Nope" I said and lightly laughed. Suddenly, he gave me a teasing smile "Me? her? no no" I said and scoffed "You sound you like her" he said and walk away. And I caught Blanche staring at me.

"Stop staring at me!" I exclaimed and angrily walked away.

-Blanche's Point Of View-

Arthur exclaimed at me and stormed off. What's wrong with him? Did I do something upset to him? He must be out of his mind. I scoffed and poked my marshmallow and dipped it in the chocolate fountain.

"Blanche?" the boy called my name "Yes?, Your Highness" I said "Is uncle mad?" he asked "No, he's not" I replied "Then, why he yelled at you?" he said "I don't know?" I said and continue eating.

"I guess he was mad because I was staring at him" I said "Then why did you stare at him" the boy asked "I can sense that they're talking about me" I replied as wiped Lucas's face that has crumbles of nut-brown "Oh, if you're just staring at him. Why would he get mad?" the boy said "I  don't know, he's insane" I said "Blanche, language!" the boy said "Oh sorry" I apologize for my word.

Then the Queen came, so I stop eating and quickly fixed myself. I bowed "Lucas, where's your dad?" she asked her son "Oh, he went there" he replied and continue eating "Remember Lucas, not eat too much on sweets" his mother warned him "Okay, don't worry" he said and gave her a bright smile "Okay, then" she said and left with her personal maids.

"Blanche, you want?" the kid said and offered me a nut-brown "Thanks, but I'm already full" I politely reject the kid's nut-brown. He ate the nut-brown "Blanche, I'm done" he said.