Slave for his pleasure Pt - 1

Hi Sugars ❤️ so, as I said before it's only for strong hearted person...if you are sensitive then don't read it.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Shu slapped you and you fall on floor while crying then he grabbed your hairs made you look up at him.

Shu : Didn't I told you to not to leave this house...didn't it ? 

Y/n : I j-just went to b-buy some g-groceries.

Shu : Do you think you can fool me ?

He said while smirking evily.

Y/n : I-It's t-true-

Shu : SHUT UP! I HATE LIARS...I KNOW YOU WENT TO MEET OTHER BOY...RIGHT ?

He held your hairs more tightly and you hissed in pain and shook your head.

Shu : I saw you with Free...now tell me you're not cheating on me.

He again slapped you.

Y/n : F-Free is j-just my f-friend.

Shu : Liar and liar should be punished..right ?

Y/n : N-No...please s-stop.

He picked you up in bridal style and heading towards his bedroom and then he throw you on bed harshly.

Y/n : P-Please S-Shu-

He started to unbuttoning his shirt buttons.

Y/n : S-Stop...please-

He grabbed your legs and pulled you closer to him and he started to kiss you roughly that makes your sensitive lips bleed.

Y/n : S-Stop Ahhhhh!

He bite your lips harshly making you screamed in pain.

Shu : Stop crying otherwise...

He pulled away and grabbed your chin tightly.

Y/n : P-Please...I am b-begging-

He starts sucking your neck roughly making you cried even more hard as you were tried to push him but he grabbed your wrists tightly.

Y/n : Please...n-not t-today Shu.

He starts removing your dress and sucking your breasts harshly.

Y/n Ahhhhhhh!

You screamed in pain but he didn't stop.

Shu : You like it babygirl ?

Y/n : S-Stop- 

He pulled away and remove his pants and boxers then he removed your all clothes leaving you fully naked in front of him.

Shu : Come here...

Y/n : N-No-

Shu : Don't let me repeat what I said otherwise...you know...right ?

He said coldly and pulled you closer and you looked up at his eyes but only see lust and anger in his crimson eyes.

Y/n : S-Shu...please b-believe m-me...I am n-not cheating on y-you.

He didn't listen and pinned your hands above your head then he looked at your body while licking his lips in hunger and suddenly he pushed his hard member inside you making you screamed in pain loudly and you held the bedsheet tightly because of the so much pain in your lower part but he thrusting inside you mercilessly.

Y/n : S-Stop...I c-can't-

Suddenly you fainted and he pulled out his member and wear his clothes.

Shu : Useless bitch...this is the only thing you are good at but still can't do it.

He stood up and went to the bathroom for taking cold shower but deep inside he felt guilty.

Shu : No...it's her fault...it's her fucking fault.

He keep saying those words like a reminder.

THE END!!!

It's series but it's mini series...I hope you read it by your own risk.

Bye...take care of yourself...love you ❤️