Slave for his pleasure Part - 14

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

You moved back and was about to run away but Shu catch you and dragged you in his car.

On the way to home, you was trembling in fear you was praying that the world would stop just for a minute or second...there was a silence until you both reached his Villa but that was a new place then he stopped the car and dragged you out.

Y/n : No...please stop...I don't want to stay here please...let me go.

He acts like he didn't heard you and he pushed you on the bed then he pinned your hands.

Shu : So, what were you trying to do huh ? Are you going to escape with your boyfriend ?

He said and bite your lips making you whimper in pain, he was kissing you aggressively like a hungry beast and after some minutes he pulled away when he felt your lips becomes swollen.

Y/n : H-He is not my b-boyfriend.

Shu : Then who the hell is he to you ?

He said and bite your neck.

Y/n : F-Friend...he is just m-my friend.

He grabbed your jawline tightly.

Shu : Liar...you think I am fool to believe in your lies huh ? Do you know I am thinking about how to punish my unfaithful wife.

He smirked while looking deeply into your eyes.

Y/n : I am not your wife.

You grabbed the lampshade beside the bed and hit it on his forehead then you pushed him on the floor and grabbed his collar tightly.

Y/n : Just why ? Why are you doing this to me ? What I have done to you ? You have everything you could ever wish for then why me ? Why you show up and ruined my life.

Shu forehead started bleeding.

Shu : Are you done ?

He said in a boring tone and you looked at him with unbelievable expressions then you started laughing like a crazy women...you stood up and started stripped your clothes in front of him.

Shu : What are you doing Y/n ?

Y/n : This is the reason why I am here...right ?

You removed your all clothes from your bra to your panties and now you are totally naked in front of him but something is different...there's no emotions in your eyes.

Y/n : What are you waiting for ?

You walked closer to him and grabbed his collar and started kissing him but he pushed you away lightly.

Shu : Stop Y/n!!!

Y/n : Stop ?

You whispered.

Y/n : When I begged you to stop did you stop ? No...right, now I am doing it then why are you stopping me ? Just fuck me like you always do.

THE END!!! 

I hope you like this.

Bye...take care of yourself...love you ❤️