🎈In To The Woods 🎈

Nonny's (P.O.V)

I spaced out once I heard Iris mention she doesn't want Ivy to get eaten. Eaten? Eaten by what? My head flooded with logical reasoning that Ivy might've wondered somewhere to be alone, maybe to place by herself or adventure to the park alone but...the twins never travel without one another. Ivy's always been the outspoken one and Isis has always been timid, now she's raising her voice at me I can hear it in her town she's afraid, deeply afraid of something. As her brother I should be brave enough to overcome it but the truth is...

I'm more afraid of getting eaten by it than I am of losing a sister.

Iris rushes over to me urging me out the door so we can look for our dear sister, Ivy. Cowardly enough I couldn't bring myself to love the lower half of my body, this is fear. I felt my body break out into a cold sweat, is this real? Pennywise has my sister, I shake my head "no" at the thought of Ivy being torn to shreds by that thing. That thing....... I gasp at the realization that Ava might've known that it took her, she must've know and quickly took action before I did. She knew I'd fuck it up, she knows...she knows that I'm a coward, that I can't go up against him again. We barley made it home last time, he could've no- he would've killed me if it wasn't for Ava.

"Nonny?" Iris is practically pushing me out the door at this point, my body feels like it's frozen in time.
I could hear voices in my bed screaming:

"Help Me!"

But it isn't Ivy's voice it's my own. That thing will kill me in a instance but with Ava he would hurt her...not kill her. Why is that? What kind of relationship do they?

"God damnit! I shouldn't be thinking about this shit right now!"

I felt a cold wind greet my face, I finally was able to move my body. Iris successfully pushed me out the door, I glance at her. Her eyes were swollen and red like she's been crying for a while, I'm a terrible big brother. I pay her on the head and instruct her to go home where she'll be safe, I tell her I'll bring Ivy home and to watch over mother while I'm gone. She didn't want to listen to me at first but I promised her it's safer if I go alone rather that is both go, if someone's going to die in the family I rather it be me. Iris hesitates but slowly is assured I'd be back she goes back inside the shop and looks at me through the window, I give her a faint nod and start making a run for it. I had to be quick the only thing I could do was be fast enough to hopefully catch up with Ava, the words

Don't think.

Don't think.

Don't think.

Just kept replying in my head. If I just keep running the fear wouldn't be able to catch up to me. Right now nothing else matters, the only thing that matters is catching up to Ava right now.

Before I knew it I was in the woods the sun had already began to set. I had to be quick before I lose my only source of light, I had a lighter in my back pocket once I got in the sewers I could use that for my light source. I started shouting out to Ava, hopefully I could run into her so I wouldn't have to enter alone...I don't want to be alone. I thought back to the our last conversation we had, I don't want it to be our last. I shout out for Ava once more. Nothing.

I was losing the sun, it grew darker and darker. I heard water running so I knew I was getting close to a sewer entrance, I yelled out for Ivy...still I didn't hear anything. I could feel something warm running down my face. I hoped it was rain but knew it was my tears, I'm afraid.

I flick my lighter on and right in front of me,

I was met with-

End of Nonny's (P.O.V)