🎈Advantures Await🎈

You had just come back from being kicked out of college you  were a freshmen and from day one you and your roommate were enemies she  was a complete ass. But all hell broke lose when she broke the golden necklace your mom had given you, so in the middle of the night you cut off her pony tail and tried to choke her with it. To this day you crack up just remembering how she was screaming with her ponytail dangling in her mouth.

You couldn't help but smirk when you though of how scared she looked while being gagged with her own hair.
"Ava! Bring your ass over here!!!" Ugh. If it isn't my older sister Donna a miserable 24 year old who'd once sucked some guy off for a pack of beer back in high school "bring your carrot top looking ass over here!"
I fucking hate this bitch yo. I carry my head down low as I make my way to the house it was a rather old looking it was the fall season it was windy and grey but I had a white lace dress with my shoulders exposed I heard a crunch I quickly turn around when I felt as though someone had there eyes on me. I turned around and rushed over to my sister at the back door entrance.

"Listen ginger bitch. We just got here and you're already in the backyard starring into the woods like some creepy dill hole." Before I could even lubricate my lips to even have a come back Donna's mouth flaps open again "Dylan's coming over and I'm a need you to stay out the house, 'kay?" she hands me a 20 and looks me up and down with a smudge look "I don't like the way Dylan looks at you." She says as she walks off...she was right tho I was only about 15 when Dylan started coming around the house a lot. Once I saw him kissing Donna on the coach while touching her boobs when he noticed I was there he stopped kissing Donna he locked eyes with me and licked his lips and blew me a kiss ugh, at that age he immediately made me uncomfortable ever since that day. Dylan was 6'5 kinda slender but he had muscles dark black hair with dark blue eyes as I got older he started being so flirtatious around me, eventually Donna noticed and started beating me up whenever she caught him doing so I. I could take the punches but I never fought back there was always that feeling of pleasure when I'd get hit for some reason it was such a thrill for me I'd always smile at the end and she'd only grow more and more furious.

By the time I finished reminiscing I was already up the stairs in my room. It was kinda big with a extremely soft queen size bed with a large window which gave me the perfect view of the  woods. Kinda like an old 90's room like in family matters or the classic "Grease" while I started putting my sweater and jeans on I noticed someone starring at me but this time..this time I made sure I caught them. My eyes widened as I saw a clown??? "A-a clown?!" I was puzzled for a second but in a blind of an eye the clown had disappeared! At least I think it was?...I knew crazy shit happened in Derry but I shrugged it off since my mind tends to play tricks on me and left the house with my Maroon oversize sweater and my ripped jeans and some old worn out converses I dashed downstairs and smelled my sister cooking and of course it smelled like shit along with her shitty personally. I moved on ahead and opened the door and of FUCKING course I see Dylan towering over me mind you I'm 5'8 I look up at him my mouth opened on its own "Sup slut".He smirked "feisty now are we? Ya  missed me sweetie?"  Before I could even respond a wooden spoon with spaghetti sauce still remaining just inches from missing the back of my head hits the wall on the left of me. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" I covered myself with my hood and dashed out the house pushing Dylan aside. I could sense Dylan smirking  "See ya cutie"  Dylan if you don't get away from that goddamn door!!!!

I was freezing! But I could bare it I actually liked the cold I walk past the candy store and looked through the glass at all the sweets I could eat although as bitter as I am I've always had a sweet tooth. For some strange reason I had a powerful urge to go into the woods. I cut down a block near the candy store passing by all these houses what really caught my eye was this old abandoned house it seemed as if it came out of no where I wasn't that far off the Main Street as I walk closer to the house I turned around once more to see how far away I was from the candy shop. I heard a door opening I turned my head with a quickness I was already by the steps of the house  I heard old carnival song playing...

-Pop goes the weasel-