🎈Sleepless Night🎈

Drooling at the mouth Pennywise had a blank expression on his face I wouldn't take my eyes off him I felt a mixture of being scared and being embarrassed Pennywise would easily kill us both with one swift motion if he wanted to but I don't know why..... I'm feeling so embarrassed maybe it's because he's watching from a distance while Dylan is touch me this was NOT how I wanted to lose my virginity. Knowing Donna she's gonna be passed out for a day with how much she drinks Dylan stops sucking my neck and looks at me " You're so beautiful Ava. The most prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on" my heart started to beat fast Dylan was looking at me right in the eye while saying such sweet words my cheeks felt hot I almost forgot Pennywise was watching us.

" Dylan would you please stop. I don't want this." I whispered he looked at me for a few moments before getting off of me. Pennywise   blank expression disappeared he now looked very aggravated? looking into those eyes I was unable to move why must this always happen? Is this some kind've spell he casts on me?               " Goodnight and I'm sorry." Dylan kissed me on forehead before leaving he's actually really sweet when he wants to be I gently touch my forehead and smiled I looked up at the corner of my room and Pennywise was gone. " Boo" I turned to my right and there he was just standing there he looked so pissed off I didn't want to speak but I still did " Why are you here?" And why was he watching me like a creep. " HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!" His shouting was enough to make me shake like a leaf I didn't turn to look at him I faced forward " How dare you let him touch you! You're mine! Why can't you get that inside your thick skull!" He hits me on the back of my head I kept my head down low " Dollface, you're lucky I didn't kill you both. The only reason I let him live was because-" Pennywise stopped talking and grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back to get a good look at my face. I was smiling ear to ear it felt so good~  I looked at him with lustful eyes he released me and stepped back " Disgusting. This scent it's- it's making me want to vomit!" Before he could vanish I grabbed on to his clown suit I noticed fresh blood stains. Good. Now he won't have an excuse to run away he glared at me once he turned around his voice was deep "My patience is running thin, Dollface. It seems like you must be taught the difference between slave and master. Allow me to remind you." He grabbed my wrist really tightly pulling it up to my face which didn't hurt me but only made me crave more I licked his glove taste blood, if only it were mine such a erotic thought he gets even more angry next thing I knew I was up against the wall eye level with Pennywise he was chocking me I felt like I was in pure ecstasy his hands are so big and he's heavy handed too he hits me real hard just the way I like it I started to let out a few moans I started touching his hands around my neck and started looking at him and whispered "I want more~".

He released me and my body dropping to the ground I start rubbing on my neck smiling. He looks down at me with frustration " You're disgusting! Ugh!" I slowly get up and take his hands and placed them on my neck " Choke me again, baby~" I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or maybe it was the lustful thinking but it seemed Pennywise was a little surprised maybe a little bit bashful. He shoves me on to the bed and gets on top of me I was even more excited than before only inches away from my face " I don't crave you in that way my dear. You're nothing but a toy to me. The way humans mate is absolutely appalling." He starts to get off me  but I quickly place my arms on the back of his head feeling his surprisingly soft red hair it felt so smooth slipping through my fingers I take a chance and stole a kiss which he didn't resist " If you like that so much play with me more, please~. Play with me then~" my voice was low and I was so desperate for more I was heartbroken when he whipped  his mouth with disgust " Gross. You're such a slut." He walks over to the darkest part of my room before vanishing he turns around smiling " But you're MY slut." *Poof* He was gone I laid on my bed starring off into space I still wanted more! I haven't gotten hit in a while I haven't felt a gentle touch in a while neither I jump up and automatically run downstairs to see where Dylan went He was passed out of the couch I felt an arm grab my shoulder I gasp and turn around it was only Donna " you okay?" She mumbled she looked exhausted and drunk I nodded. "Good." She says I lead her to the couch with Dylan and she knocks right out. I go back upstairs and lay in bed starring at my window. I haven't seen the twins in a while... Maybe I should go back into town. Hopefully I run into them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't check spelling or grammar on my work.
I need to though because I know it's confusing.
Anyways see you guys next chapter.