DARES

belleobrien look at this sexy bitch

belleobrien look at this sexy bitch. tune onto itv tonight at 9 to see more of this sexy bitch being sexy ♥ - ur fav slag, mollie

Liam forced Paige and I to sober up by shotting some expressos and drinking a lot of water which got us to our senses, although we were still a little giggly and loud. "C'mere," Indiyah took my swaying body from Liam and sat me down between her and Paige who had her arm around me. Davide sat at the end, a little excluded from the others. "Shall we do some dares to break the ice?" He asked and we all cheered, our glasses placed to the side. 

"Do a strip tease," Davide read from his box of dares, earning a big applause. Everyone stared as he unbuttoned his top, adorning his defined torso and abs. Luca added a wolf whistle which made everyone giggle before Davide passed the box to Liam who was next in line."Pick someone to perform a Magic Mike dance on you," Liam read out, his eyes drifting to me before saying "Belle c'mere," which made everyone whistle again. Faint club music played in the background as I grabbed his shoulders, straddling him and grinding on him. I pressed my chest into his which caused a smile to grow on his face, before getting off and saying "That's all you're going to get."

Liam: Man she's driving me crazy in that little dress. I just want to rip her clothes off.

"Kiss 2 islanders you want to share a bed with," I read out as I picked my dare out of the box. I strode over to Liam and straddled him again, kissing him for a few seconds before getting off, his face pleasing me. I gave him a soft smile before walking over to Luca, hesitating to turn to Paige who smiled at me and nodded her approval, before I straddled him and made out with him for a few seconds also. Luca's hands supported my waist, pulling me into him before I pushed myself off of him.

Luca: Holy Jesus. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? That kiss was fire, and it really just makes me want to pursue with getting to know her. 

Andrew put Tasha in a sexual position, making Paige and I look at each other with memories from the earlier situation. We gave each other 'the eyes' and attempted to chuckle quietly without seeming rude. Ikenna sucked Indiyah's finger and Davide chose Tasha to sexually dance with him. "Last dare, Luca?" Davide rattled the box and gestured it to Luca who read the dare and blushed a little. "Kiss the Islander you would most want to have sex with based on looks and personality," He read out, smiling before observing us girls. "Hmm, for looks," He walked over to Paige and gave her a small kiss, lasting a few seconds. "And for personality," He beelined for me, his hand snaking around the back of my neck as he kissed me lightly. He ended the kiss and maintained eye contact for a while before smiling and walking back to his seat. 

"Right, go and mingle," Amber declared, pulling my hand as everyone left. "Just wanted to let you know that I think you and Luca would be really cute, but I heard Davide in the kitchen saying he wanted to get to know you," She winked and walked off to talk to Ikenna and Indiyah who were slumped on the daybed. 

"So girls, what are we thinking?" I fell onto the sofa, next to Paige and Tasha. "I'm really interested in Andrew and I'm on the borderline with Luca. I can't tell," Tasha shrugged, sipping on her water bottle. "Same, I really like Luca but I'm also border lining on Liam," Paige giggled, watching my face upturn as I realised we were interested in the same men. "Yeah, I would say I'm more attracted to Luca and I'd like to talk to him, if that's okay with you Paige?" I looked at her and she shushed me, telling me it was more than okay. 

"Oh my God, the guys are on the terrace," Paige squealed, hitting me on the arm whilst not taking her stare off the vine covered seats. "That means they went through our dirty dressing room," I cackled, remembering the state we left the room in. We laughed for a good few minutes, not catching any of the guys' eyes as they came down from the terrace. Paige left to talk to Davide on the bean bags whilst Tasha, Amber and Dami were chilling with me at the fire pit. "You look beautiful tonight, Amber," Dami commented making me heart swell a little. "Actually that goes for all of you, you ladies are all stunning. I mean, Belle, you should've seen Luca when you came out in that dress. Fucking hell, I swear he was drooling," Dami said with a straight face making all of us laugh. 

"Do I hear my name?" Luca grinned, placing himself in the empty space next to me which I was fine with. "Just talking about Belle's dress, very nice wouldn't you agree?" Dami smirked, looking at Luca who had a slight blush on his cheeks. "Yes, it's very nice," He smiled, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. We kept chatting, making jokes and laughing until I grabbed Paige's drink which she had left when she saw Davide was free of girl attention. "No, no, no. Absolutely not," Luca chuckled, grabbing the glass and putting it away. I jokingly pouted, making his features subconsciously soften. "We're going to make a guys pact," Luca said loudly so Andrew, Liam and Ikenna looked over to the group, "That Belle is only allowed one glass at night or we'll have to sober her up every fucking night," He laughed and slyly slid his hand onto my shoulder. 

"I've got a text," Davide shouted after all the guys agreed on the pact. We all looked over, Indiyah squealing at the ironic sound. "Davide, in 24 hours you will couple up with the girl of your choice. Get grafting, the power is in your hands. #italiansnack #ciaobella" He smiled, sitting back down. 

"Fucking Hell,"