TEXT

belleobrien ugh she's just so pretty ♥ anyway let's get on with the voting tonight

belleobrien ugh she's just so pretty ♥ anyway let's get on with the voting tonight. are you #teamlille (liam and belle) or #teambeca (luca and belle) and potentially #teamdavielle (davide and belle) you're all wrong she's my hoe/ lesbian partner xoxo gossip gorl - mollie

@chloeburrows i feel like the caption is a straight mess

@user HOW IS SHE SO GORGEOUS #teamlille

@user #teambeca obviously 🔥🔥

Belle: The whole island is like chatty but silent at the same time it's weird.

When the moon was bright and centred in the sky, we all decided to head to bed. I smiled at Paige as I took my makeup off, talking to her mindlessly as I did so. "How's your day been P?" I asked, watching her smile widen at the silly nickname. "Fine, I've got some grafting to do, got a lot of people to speak to, B" She giggled, extenuating her words at my stupid nickname too. I left to brush my teeth, meeting Davide in the bathroom. "Any girls you have your eye on?" I asked, my voice muffled from the toothpaste frothing in my mouth. "You definitely, Tasha and maybe Paige," He shrugged making me nod. I finished up by washing my face, running out the bathroom as Davide chased me with wet hands, stumbling into Luca who caught me with quick reflexes but ended up on the floor as well. I clutched my head and looked at Paige, laughing before I checked on Luca who was laughing as well. "I'm so sorry, Davide had wet hands and he was chasing me," I giggled, kissing Luca on the cheek as an apology which he seemed to accept. 

I then changed into pyjamas which exaggerated my figure wonderfully. As I left the changing room though, Luca came out the bathroom, hands dripping with cold water. He stopped and looked at me, smirking which forced out my flight response. I flew down the corridor, screaming dramatically as I flung the door open. Tasha and Andrew jumped out of the bed they settled in, smiling as they noticed who was chasing me. "Please, no, I deserve mercy," I begged as I stood on Luca and Paige's bed. Everyone was now in the room watching this happen. My flight or fight then resumed to fight, to which I ran straight at Luca, barrelling into him so he fell onto the bed. He then got on top of me, tickling me with his wet hands. I screamed in between laughs, begging someone to help me. Dami ran over, tackling Luca onto the bed, crushing my legs. Soon all the boys were on top of him and I escaped, running to Amber's bed where I hid under the covers. 

Liam came to rescue me, picking me up and taking me to our bed where he lay me down and pulled the covers over me. I thanked him, pulling the covers to my chin and shivered, the cool air making me cold. Liam climbed in, wishing me a goodnight before the lights lowered and then switched off. 

When I woke up, Liam's tanned, muscly arm was over my waist, bunching the covers up in his hand. I had turned around, my face buried in his bare chest. "Morning," Liam croaked, laughing as my response was to bury my face further into him, moaning in anger with being woken up. The lights turned on suddenly making me more unhappy and pulling the covers over my head. Liam passed me some sunglasses which I put on, shielding myself from the bright light. "How was everyone's first night?" Amber asked, receiving monotone responses from most of us. "I see you Liam, cuddling and cosy," Andrew pointed out making everyone laugh and look at us.