Chapter 16

Blake's POV

I woke up feeling like shit. I groaned at the sound of my alarm. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:20 P.M. I bolted out of my bed and quickly got ready while cursing "shit" repeatedly. I'm almost late and I only had 30 minutes to get ready and head off to school.

I mentally forgot what events happened yesterday. After I was finished playing with the kids, I passed out on my bed.

As I got ready, I decided I wouldn't eat breakfast. I headed out the door and went to school.

-----------

When I got to school, I quickly spotted Alex and Matt but Luke was no where to be seen. I went over to them and sat down.

"Sup." I greeted them. Alex nodded at me and Matt stiffly smiled.

"What's his problem?" I nudged at Alex. He rolled his eyes.

"You know your ex-mate? Renee?" He asked while looking at a annoyed Matt.

"Yeah... What about her?" I slowly said and eyed him. Alex sighed dramatically.

"It was yesterday. We went in the cafeteria looking for you, but you weren't there. We ended up eating with Luke and apparently Renee was with him. She basically told Matt off and insulted his dick." He chuckled humorously.

Luke ate with Renee at lunch. That's what I just caught. I clenched my fist, suddenly my mood going down. Why the fuck did Luke suddenly had and interest in Renee?! He better not be planning something.

"Shut up Alex." Matt glared at him while Alex laughed harder. Matt looked at me with a stiffed face.

"Mind telling us where you were Blake?" He accusingly asked while he forced a smile.

"I had to ask Mrs. Wright to explain a part of the homework I didn't understand." I lied smoothly.

"Bullshit!" He barked while glaring at me.

"Where's Luke anyways?" I asked Alex completely ignoring Matt. I wasn't in the mood to start any shit right now. I was exhausted and wanted the day to be over.

"He's with Renee." Alex shrugged like he didn't care at all.

"You know Blake lying isn't going to get you anywhere because your sure as hell not good at it." Matt gritted his teeth. I clucked my tongue in annoyance.

"What the fuck do you want me to tell you Matt?" I rolled my eyes.

"The fucking truth. I know you were talking to Ryder because I fucking saw you!" He spit out venomously and stood up. I gritted my teeth.

"You saw what you saw, I don't need to explain what happened or tell what the hell was going on." I glared at him.

"Woah take it easy guys." Alex seriously said and went in between me and Matt.

"No!" Matt snapped. "I know I saw. But at least you could've told the truth and not lie about it. You know how much me and Alex despise that guy. I wanted to know if you'd be honest with us. We're you're best friends Blake. I thought you'll have the guts tell us the truth. I had second thoughts that maybe, that maybe you'll be telling the truth. But I was wrong all this time. You don't have the fucking guts to." With that he stormed off knocking off a trash can nearby, scaring off some students that were watching what happened.

I fucked up. I fucked up badly. I felt guilty. I shouldn't of gone to Ryder knowing Matt, he found out. I looked at Alex, a disappointed look across his face.

"You know Blake, I'm not in anyone's side, but if I were you I would fix what happened. It did stung me that you lied but it probably hurt Matt more because he has been your childhood best friend since diaper days. I would've reacted the same way Matt did too." He said seriously and walked off whistling a random tune.

I looked up suddenly connecting my eyes with my ex mates one and Luke's disappointed face. She looked at me worriedly and Luke held her wrist making them both go. I glared at Luke's back hard making sure he saw me giving him death glares.

I had enough of this shit. Alex's words hit me so hard. I will fix all the things that happened. Especially with Renee. My mate.

--------------

A/N: I know this chapter's not what you are all expecting but I've completely ran out of ideas what to write that I had to fast forward to what's about to happen and I'm sorry for that.

If you guys have any ideas what to do with Renee, Matt, Blake, Alex, Luke, Ryder, Lucy or any characters in this book (for the ending) please please help me and comment. I would really appreciate it so much!

Just wanted to warn you all that this book is almost coming to an end. Don't worry, I will be coming back and revising everything I wrote and editing my grammatical errors. I might even add some events I missed and/or add bonus chapters. So stay tuned for that. (:

I'm sad that this book will be almost ending. I really had a lot of fun writing for you guys. I will be back with another book, I promise! 💓

See you tomorrow! (((((:

Much loves,
Angelica💖