Chapter 7

Renee's POV

I woke up screaming in pain. What the hell was going on?! I fell off my bed while clutching my body and trying to make the pain go away but it wasn't helping.

I gritted my teeth and bit my lip as hard as I can, blood started to draw out. Suddenly someone barged into my room. I was still screamed more when the pain increased.

"Honey, baby please keep your eyes open!" I heard my mom yelled while sobbing.

"Renee stay with us!" My dad yelled.

"Please make the pain go away." I whispered to them, my energy running out. I fought to open my eyes, but as soon as someone wrapped their arms around me, I drifted off into darkness.

---------

Blake's POV

"Blakey, we should do it again next time." Lucy purred into my ear. I scrunched up my face in disgust. Blakey? Are you serious?

"Yeah we should." I told her and forced a smile at her. I know having sex with her and marking her was probably a mistake but at the same time it wasn't. My pack finally has a Luna.

"Well I got to go, I'll miss you." She whined annoyingly and sloppy kissed me on my lips.

"Yeah you should go, see you tomorrow!" With that I slammed the door in front of her face and wiped my lips off quickly.

I sighed. Ever since I rejected Renee, it's all I could think about. How she accepted my rejection without any emotion.

I frowned. I know how fucked up I sound right now, but I kinda feel bad for calling her all those names. Why care now Blake? My conscious whispered to me.

'Because you realize with or without your mate, you still love her.' Steel said answered proudly for me. I rolled my eyes. Only now he talks. I scoffed at him.

'Yeah, so true.' I said sarcastically.

'I still won't and never will forgive you for marking the packs slut. You hurt her. Our mate. She suffered because of you.' Steel growled at me. He's been doing that a lot ever since rejecting 'who we were destined to be with', growling.

'That's not my problem. See I told you she's weak.' I told him firmly. With that, I shut him off.

I headed upstairs and went in my room. I got ready for bed. I dropped on my bed and sighed I looked up at my ceiling thinking about the things that happened. I think I fucked up badly. Was my last thought before going into my slumber.

-------

A/N: hey guys another chapter done! *wipes imaginary sweat forming on my forehead* xD well I hope you guys liked this chapter and all. If you do, don't forget to vote and or comment. 👌

Until next time!!

Much love,
Angelica 💖