Chapter 28

BLAKE'S POV

As I saw Matt's brothers car come in view, I was ready to apologize to him. I know me hanging out with Ryder without Matt knowing pissed him off.

I hope he'll forgive me.

As he parked the car, the right side of his passenger door opened. That's strange. He doesn't usually pick up girls, knowing Matt he's a one night stand kind of dude.

My eyes fixated on the girl who came out of his car and that's when I saw red. Renee. I frowned and my wolf growled.

How could she?! My wolf yelled.

I looked at Matt coming out of his car just to stand by Renee and held her hand. I was so tempted to go up to Matt and rip him to shreds. I need to leave, but I couldn't. I stood frozen. I felt so betrayed and annoyed because knowing Matt this is his revenge.

I suppressed my growl and that's when I stormed up to Matt and grabbed him by his collared shirt when he was about to kiss Renee.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. I heard Renee telling me to stop but I ignored her. Matt smirked and that made me more angry.

As I was about to throw a punch at him, Renee pushed me making me stumble back and dove in front of Matt protectively.

"What the hell are you doing Blake?!" She yelled. Her eyes pierced in my own. Really? She's my mate and she chooses Matt. I scoffed and shook my head. I turned around and walked in school ignoring every pair of eyes looking.

Whatever. Wanna play that game? Fine by me. Was my last thought as I left, still feeling their eyes at me.

————

Renee's POV

I stared at Blake's back. So freaking childish. Did he not remember? He was the one who rejected me and he decides to act like this?

I frowned as tears started to well up in my eyes. I opened up the link and decided to tell him making everyone in the pack hear.

Remember Blake. You're the one who rejected me. With that, I cut the link off when he was about to say something.

He did this to himself. I thought. He rejected me in front of the whole school. He's so frustrating. I felt someone's thumbs brushed against my cheeks. I looked up and saw Matt looking at me worriedly. I tried to smile, but only turned to a frown.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I whispered and looked at him. If I blink, my tears will fall. So I decided to hug Matt and buried my face on his neck and that's when it fell. I cried silently as he rubbed my back gently.

"Come on, let's skip school today." I heard Matt say as he still held me and made it towards his car. I'm so grateful for him right now. As we go in the car he sat me down on the passenger seat and made it towards to his.

I looked and him and smiled. I grabbed his cheeks and dove him a little peck on the lips and said "thanks Matt." He smiled.

"No problem." With that, we drove away from school. Away from Blake.

————

A/N: Hey everyone. My dearest readers. I've been MIA lately because I've actually found a new job. It's been so hard for me lately because I've been working for almost everyday. I know I keep making promises that I can't keep but I just wanted to apologize for that.

I'm not saying that I'm legit back, but I will try my best to update chapters consistently. Probably 3 times a week? Or maybe 4? I'm not so sure yet with my busy schedule.

If you're still here from the last two years, a year or you're new and I'm so very grateful for all the support but if you're done waiting for me to upload a chapter I'm very sorry.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this short chapter. Keep in mind though, once I finish with this book, I will be going back and editing them. Thank you again for everything.

Much Love,
Anne♥️