the emos watch the sunrise

kenma.

did she just ask me to watch the sunrise with her? i mean i always thought the cutest thing was watching the sunrise with someone. just watching the sunrise with the pretty colors.

"i guess" i say while trying not to sound too excited. i really was excited tho.

it was now 5 am and the sun started to rise about 6:30 ish. so we had time to spare. she then goes and sits on the bed next to me.

"soo" she says and i turn to look at her.

"hm?"

"i was wondering why i never hear you talk about girls" she asks me.

the thing was i might of only talked about girls with y/n like two times. the reason was, i did not believe in love. love was stupid in my opinion.

"only losers fall in love" i say while looking down at my phone.

"guess i'm a loser" she responds.

"i been known that" i say while laughing softly.

"shut up" she says teasingly.

"make me" i say while playing subway surfers on my phone.

y/n.

i really liked kenma when he was like this. every time it's like i fall in love with him. i mean i always tell kenma that every boy i meet is the love of my life but this was different. i felt like i could trust kenma with anything. he knew everything about me. and i basically knew him completely.

i put my head on his shoulder while he continues playing subway surfers. i'm not surprised that he's really good at it.

"you still have your eyeliner on" i say while looking up at kenmas eyes.

"you should do my eyeliner more often" he says while not looking away from his phone.

i really wanted to do his eyeliner every single time i saw him. it made his eyes look way prettier.

"i'm bored" i say while lifting up my head from kenmas shoulder. he looks away from his phone to look at me as i do that.

"idiot" i say while looking down at his phone. he died because he looked away.

"you made me loseee" kenma says with a fake sad voice.

"sorry emo boy"

kenma then turns off his phone and faces me.

"want to listen to music together?" i suddenly ask him while holding my airpods.

"i would like that" he says as he gets the left airpod.

"kay" i say as i go through my playlist and find one with my favorite songs. i then push play.

white tee by lil peep starts playing

"i'm in love with this song " i say exicted. and turn the volume up.

"this song is lowkey good" kenma says while smiling at me.

———

"i used to think i love you—" i start singing alone "now i know it ain't true"

"50 on my boxers" kenma starts singing along. no way kenma also knew all the lyrics? ugh i love my emo boy.

"bitch i know you see me" me and kenma both sing as we look at each other. "shinin' on my white tee, it's easy-"

i then stand up and use the phone as a fake microphone. "i make it look easy, believe me, we gucci"

< a few lyrics pass >

"shorty fell in love—" at this point both me and kenma were both deep in this song. "— now she doing all my drugs" i dance around the room while we continue singing.

———

me and kenma had been listening to a bunch of songs for about thirty minutes. i then lay down on his bed.

"wow emo boy i didn't know that side of you" i say teasingly.

kenma.

"well now you know" i say while standing up and going to my window.  in my window their was a small roof right outside my window. i then open my window.

"oo riskyyy" y/n says as she climbs through the window.

after she goes through the window, i go next. it was currently 6:20 am now. me and y/n had successfully stayed up all night long.

"look!" y/n says as she starts seeing the sun rise a little. and the sky was a very dark orange which then turned pink. i turn to look at y/n and she looked even more beautiful.

"so pretty" she says.

"yes" i say while not taking my eyes off her. "really is pretty"

"mhm" she says as she keeps looking at the sun rise.

y/n then pulls out her phone and takes a picture of the sunrise.

"kenma let's take a picture with the sunrise behind us!" she says as she grabs her phone in front of her and goes next to me.

i do a peace sign that covers my face kinda while y/n does one of the finger hearts.

this is what i mean by finger hearts btw :p

also im not into bts or anything like that so idk who that is but why is he so cute

we take a few more pics and then put our phones away to look at the sunrise one last time. it truly was a great view.

i then get up and climb back inside the window to go inside. y/n doing the same as me.

"shit we have school tommorow" i say softly.

y/n.

honestly being with kenma this long had made me forget about what day it was. i completely forgot it was sunday today. i look down at my phone and it was 7:40 am.

"dude i completely forgot" i finally respond to kenma.

"i'm so fucking tired" kenma says as he lays down on his bed.

"me too" i say while yawning and laying down.

i go next to kenma and start feeling really sleepy. i hug kenma since he feels so soft. i then almost immediately drift to sleep.

kenma.

y/n had completely fell asleep. she looked so peaceful, almost like an angel. so precious— fuck what i'm i thinking. i can't think of my best friend like that.

i just rest my head on top of her and fall asleep to her vanilla scent.