Chapter 3: Hello My Love

*Nicole POV*

"Did you hear, there's a new kid and he's pretty cute" Emily squealed.

"Umm did you forget that i already have the best boyfriend in the whole universe" i chuckled

I went to the office, I worked their in the morning for community device. Then I saw him, the new kid. Emily wasn't wrong about him being cute but, I knew I had a boyfriend. My friend Dom and I both worked in the office. Then the principal Mrs.Blanchard assigned me to introduce the new kid joe, to his new school. I walked over to him

"hello my name is Nicole and I'm going to show you around the school a bit."

He smirked and said "okay" At first he was awkward but then he was so open that I liked having him around me. He even told me that I can call him Tofuu. Tofuu was honestly very strange to call him but I guess you can say the name suits him.

I showed him where his science class was and we had the same classes together but I needed to go find zack so he doesn't freak out. As I walked back to the office Zack was there with Emily and her boyfriend Brayden. We walked into science together. And then I saw Joe seating in Zacks seat.

I didn't know how this was gonna go down but, I honestly didn't want Joe to get hurt I really did care about him. Joe was so understanding he moved even though zack was being a jerk to him.

For the whole period all I could think about was about Joe. Then the bell rang and Joe ran out of the classroom, I wanted to talk to him. That's when I got the signal that he didn't like me. The whole day passed by I saw him in some classes.

The entire day zack kept saying "Are you okay babe?" "What's wrong?" I mean, I love that he cared so much about me, but it came to the point where he started to become annoying.

Finally, the dismiss bell went off walked with zack to his locker. I straight up went to zack and said

"The new kid is pretty cute." Then I went to Joe I wasn't at all when I said that. Did I really mean that? Did I say that as a joke? Before I knew it I was standing in front of Joe offering to open his locker. I Couldn't help but smile at him. Then the best feeling in the world he smiled back and somehow I knew that something was going to change.