Chapter 8:Life is just great

Joe's POV

Great! Just great. Yesterday I have been Assigned to do a project. I had to do a science project with Zack.. AKA my enemy. The funny part about everything is that he actually thought I was going to do all the work by myself.

later in the day

"Zack has been acting a bit weird lately... Did you notice it or is it just me?" Nicole questioned. I didn't understand what she was meant when she said acting weird so I just gave her a confused looked.

"Well see, umm he's not the same Zack that I remember. I know that you guys don't really get along with each other but ever since you came..no offense he's not the same. I just don't understand anything anymore. Nothing is clear, everything is blurry." She complained

"It's okay, maybe everything is going to change?" I grinned. As we both try to lean in for a kiss.

She hesitates.

To cover that up I just pretended that I was going to hug her. It annoyed me, that we didn't kiss. I thought that this was going to be my chance but, I screwed up.

It was the end of the day, I had to go to the library to start our project with Zack, the worst part is that I had to see him being all up on Nicole's face. Like can you not.

I was really glad that Nicole's friend Dom was there. At least I'm not the only single person here I thought to myself. Until I saw Dom run to Graser and they began making out. Literally almost punched someone in the face.

We all sat at a table together until Dom started being annoying. Everyone was just done with her. Out of no where she started screaming at Zack.

"YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND ANOTHER TABLE TO SIT AT YOUR COPYING OUR IDEA'S. OR AT LEAST STOP LOOKING AT OUR SCIENCE PROJECT!" She screamed. Everyone was looking at her. I wanted to laugh my ass off but I didn't want her to scream again because there's no way in hell I'm gonna get kicked out of the library. Then, Zack would have to work at my house for the project and that's a huge NO NO.

" YOU KNOW WHAT DOM YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! I THOUGHT PERIODS ONLY LASTED A WEEK NOT A WHOLE FUCKING LIFETIME! YOUR SUCH A ATTENTION WHORE! AND I NEVER LIKED YOU! SO I'M GOING HOME AND JOE YOUR COMING WITH ME!" Zack shouted

WHAT DID HE SAY! He wants me to go to his house. Life is just great right now. Zack leaves the library stomping. I was just overwhelmed with everything. Then In the corner of my eye I saw Dom crying, I felt so bad for her. But, what got me more up set was that Nicole looked hurt.

Nicole stood up and said "enough is enough." And she walked outside the library with so much anger.

HEY CHILDREN! (Even though maybe some of you might be older than me)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I'm really sorry that this chapter took forever.

I promise that the next chapter with be better

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 READS LIKE ILYSM