Chapter 7:Dizzy

*Poke's POV*

I waited in the office, I was talking with Parker. He was yelling at me saying that Nicole punched him in his face because he cheated on Dom. I was surprised that I didn't punch him and made him fall on the floor.I saw Nicole walk in the office with Graser. I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey I haven't seen you at all yesterday but, Parker did insure me of you punching him in the face" I giggled.

She just smiled, We went walking into science. I went to sit on my seat but, everyone was standing in front of the classroom. The only explanations for this was that we were going to have a project with a partner.

Mr. Port was taking attendance, I hated when he calls my name. He never calls me Zack he calls me by my last name!

"HERE!" I yelled

He began to partner people together. You would think by this age people would grow up, but no. The whole class was like "AWWWW" "Relationship Goals" " EWWW SUCKS TO BE YOU."

Then their was me, I hated half of the people in our science class but it didn't really annoy me I was kinda use of it by now. I was one of the last people to get paired up with. The whole time I didn't care who I was paired up with, i'll just tell them to do all the work.

"Joe I want you to be paired up with Zack" Mr. port exclaims

My eyes widen.

"Are you fucking serious" I muttered. I sat down next to him. I had the urge to punch him in the face but I couldn't because it's bad enough that this kid is ruining everything.

"Now you may discuss what you want to do for your project, it has to be your favorite thing you did in my class so-far....Now don't get your hopes down, whoever group gets the highest score gets no homework from me from the rest of the year!" Mr. Port said

My mouth opens.

I never was the student that did all his homework, or the student that never does their homework. For me it usually depends how I'm feeling. But I needed this, I'm in danger of failing his class! I barely do his homework he gives to much.

"Class you may now discuss about your project with your partner!" Mr. Port addressed

I looked to the side of my eye. I saw Joe I wanted to throw-up. " Hey I'm Jo-"

"No shit" I blurted

"Well if you want to react our scene from the first day I came here, then your wrong because I will hurt you this time!" He groaned

"Go ahead you wouldn't even hurt a fly" I commented

"Dude, we're talking about me not you...anyway I know that your failing this class and your in desperate need for no homework in this class for the entire year. Am I right or am I right? If you think I'm going to do all the work so you can't go to summer school or stay back then you should rethink. Because I'm passing this class now, I'm sure I already burned your crispy ass. now let's talk about our project." Joe grinned

I took a deep breath in. And just gave him the death stare. "Just stfu." Then he stopped. We were silent, we were looking through textbook picking our favorite topic.

Nicole came next to us "hey you guess look excited about working together" she Giggled. She went on and on about what she wanted to do her project on. After awhile I stopped listening to her. I look up from the textbook to see Nicole smiling at eachother. I didn't get jealous, I honestly didn't care anymore. Just let Joe think that he has a chance with her.

The bell rang, finally I thought to myself. I was the first one out the classroom. As classes past by I was confused about everything. Nothing was clear to me. I went to the bathroom, I washed me face. I began to feel dizzy. Everything was different colors. I fell on the ground. I couldn't see anything but the color purple.

I began to panic, what's happening? Suddenly I heard something whispering in my ear *wake up, everything is going to change. And that's a promise*

I woke up, I was on the floor. I didn't remember anything that happened except I heard someone say something about how everything was going to change. No-one was around. Was I going crazy or is someone talking to me through my mind.

I went to my locker, the first thing I saw was Joe and Nicole holding hands. I didn't feel like doing anything but something was forcing me to go up to them. I tried to turn my body around, I didn't have any control over it. Awhile I'm trying to figure out why my body won't function to my commands I was in front of Joe and Nicole.

They began to laugh, like wtf what's wrong with everyone. Did something happen that I forgot about. Was the voice in my head correct about everything changing?

"What's so funny" I began to laugh

"Nothing you just look like you just saw a ghost" Nicole informed. I opened my locker. I honestly wanted to say no I didn't see a ghost but something or even someone is controlling my body and telling me everything is going to change. This is scarier then some movies in the movie theaters.

I was walking home with Sean. Then the voice came in my head again repeating the same thing over and over again. I was done, I was going crazy. I stopped listening to the voice. When Sean went to his house the voice left. I gasped was the voice Sean?Was it my conscience? Or am I going crazy? I ran to my grandma's house.

I felt dizzy again.

I went inside I sat on the couch. My grandmother was talking with my mother. I was watching American horror story, that's my favorite Tv show. My favorite season is coven. My grandma came in She hated this show so I put high school musical 2 on. My grandma is the best, we would sing all the songs from the movie. It was our thing.

After watching the movie, we made dinner she invited me to sleep over her house. I obviously said yes, I would pull an all nighter with my grandma watching Netflix. I began to feel dizzy again oh no. It's coming back the voice, it's coming back.

*something horrible was going to happen to the person you love the most*

I panicked, everything was falling apart. This is something serious. The person I loved the most... Who would that be? I toke a long time thinking about it. Then I looked over to my grandma, and I know that's the person I love the most. I needed to go back to the purple room. I needed to do something. I went to the bathroom, I was spinning around until I was about to puke, I washed my face, then I fell to the ground. This time the voice didn't say anything, it just laughed.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that I didn't post this yesterday or two days ago. But, hopefully this long chapter makes up for it. And I know that last chapter I said that, that was the longest chapter I ever wrote for this story. But This chapter is much longer than other chapters I wrote SO FAR😂

If you want more please keep reading ily, have a wonderful day

p.s~ if this chapter is a bit rushy, sorry I'm writing this at my cousin's communion and most of the time I'm yelling at the little children running around the restaurant😂

*btw I'm so sad that Bayani left the cube. I was literally crying throughout the whole video. I honestly can't believe that two members already left the cube. Ya I'm some-what annoyed at him and Ryan leaving the cube but, I rather see them happy while filming a video then not seeing them being energetic at all while filming. As long as they stay on Youtube or at least social media I think I'm going to be Okay.*