Chapter 5:Guilty

*Nicole POV*

"Ughhhh" was the only words that i could process. I honestly felt like an asshole. I thought by texting Zack, I would feel better...but i didn't. I lied to him, I liked joe. I walked to school without Zack. I walked inside the office I saw Dom holding hands with Graser. I was so happy finally my two best friends realized that they were meant to be.

She was dating Parker but, he cheated on her. Then Dom began to have feelings for him. Graser was my best guy friend. I knew him ever since child birth basically. Seening them together made me the happiest person in this whole world. I had a sudden thought about Zack then Joe back again to Zack then Joe again.

I ran out of the room without saying anything. I wasn't sure if Dom and Graser were behind me. Then I ran into Joe...

"Shit!" I screamed.

I pushed him to the side, I went inside the girls bathroom. I went into a stall and i started crying. I was depressed, it's never like that with me and Zack anymore. Dom comes screaming in the bathroom asking me if everything is okay .

I didn't answer her.

I was in my own world. I took off all my bracelets out of my arm, i look down and see all my cuts i did to myself. No-one knew that i cut myself and it was going to stay that way.

"Nicole you better get out of that stall, or I'm climbing over." she shouted. I quickly put all my bracelets back on. I covered my face with my hands. She jumped over the stall, I knew that she would do that.

"What's wrong? For like 30 seconds you were smiling then the next you ran off, you pushed Joe, now your crying!" Dom was always like this, she always was the sassy type but, she was just being my best friend.

"It's not the same." I answered.

She looked at me like i was on drugs. She kept patting my back. That wasn't helping but, i didn't want to hurt her feelings. " Huh who knew that we both lost interest on both of our old boyfriend and your current boyfriend." I stared at her. I screamed on the top of my lungs

"I STILL LIKE ZACK SO, YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO COME IN MY LIFE AND PLAY THE GUESSING GAME. CAUSE SWEETHEART YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. STOP TRYING!"

I marched out of the bathroom with my mascara all over my face, i didn't care. Graser pulled my arm and gave me a hug. Yet Joe was across the hall with his arms at his sides, walking towards me. I left Graser hug then, I left the school.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I just felt like writing a chapter for you guys today, so i came up with this. Hopefully i can publish a chapter tomorrow for y'all. Have a swaggy day😂