Chapter 6:Friendship

*Dom POV*

"I STILL LIKE ZACK SO, YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO COME IN MY LIFE AND PLAY THE GUESSING GAME. CAUSE SWEETHEART YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. STOP TRYING!" Nicole yelled at me then ran out of the bathroom.

A tear went rolling down my face. I was the worst best friend ever! I never wanted to hurt her feelings, I was just asking her a question. I went outside the bathroom to see Graser waiting for me. I instantly went in his hug, he kissed me on the head and told me everything was going to be okay.

Joe came by us, he asked if Nicole was okay. I gave him a nasty ass stare "UMMMM wouldn't you know, she's the one that pushed you! Nicole isn't like that! Just leave her alone for right now... I don't think she's the happiest person living on this planet right now." He just stared at me, then we walked away.
"Where did she go?" I asked

"I think she went home, she just walked out of the school." Graser answers. We were walking to Nicole's house. She didn't live very far from the school. She's only 5 blocks away from the school. From a distance I saw her house, I stared at Graser and took a deep breath.

"It's all gonna be okay, I promise." Graser was so sweet, he kept telling me everything was going to work out. And I believed every word he said. By now were standing in front of her house.

Graser and I knew where her extra keys were, so we took them and opened the front door of her house. "Hope this isn't trespassing." Graser laughed. I gave him the death stare.

"Umm Graser I think it's better if I talked to her personally. We never had a fight this big that one of us turned our backs on each other." He understood and stayed in her living room.

"NICOLE ARE YOU HOME!" I start screaming like a crazy person. "NOPE SO YOU SHOULD LEAVE." came a voice out of Nicole's room. I marched into her room and just stare are her.She looked really upset, I din't know that i made her feel this bad, she looked like she is depressed.

"Hey I'm really sorry about what happened today, I didn't mean to sound like an asshole."

She just was looking around then she curled herself into a ball on her bed. It was complete silence until Graser comes in the room screaming with a piece a slice of pizza in his hand

" YOOO ARE YOU GUYS GOOD!?!"

We stared at him with a straight face, but we both couldn't keep the laughter in. " So are we good?" I asked. Nicole looked at the ground and shrugged her shoulders. Nicole can be really stubborn at times. Then she finally looked up and pouted with a tear rolling down her eye

" Im not mad or upset with you, Im disappointed at myself. Im a liar, everyone thinks they know who I am but, they don't. Everyone thinks I'm the nice Regina George of this this high school. People needs to stop trying to come into my life because everyone that comes in always leaves with a nasty scar, that can never go away. I don't know why you came, I'm the worst I even lied to you. My parents their divorced, and my mom never got a job in Alaska. My mom killed herself because of me. She felt bad that they were putting a lot of pressure on me to pick the parent I wanted. I never wanted anyone to find out but, now I'm just full with lies." She covers her face with her hands.

We all huddled together, tears came out of all of our eyes. "Don't blame yourself for what happened. And your not a bad person their are secrets that we all have, and some we need to keep them to ourself." I apologized

We all went back to school, Im glad Nicole told the truth but, I still was wondering if she still liked Zack? But I almost lost my best friend and I can't lose her again. We walked inside the first thing i saw was Parker and Dul making out. It bothers me a bit but, i got someone better.

Nicole gave them a nasty look, she raised on eyebrow then she smirked. Graser was just smiled and started giggling. I din't know what she was doing until i saw her walking up to Parker. I saw Rachell from the corner of my eye she stood next to Graser and I.

Nicole tapped Parkers shoulder. He turned around, She punched him in the face. He fell to the ground." That's why you don't mess with my best friends feeling!"she shouted.

Hey Guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This is longest chapter I ever written for Finding Myself. Thank you guys so much for getting me over 100 reads.The ending was pretty much my favorite part of this chapter. If you don't understand why I punched Parker in the face then read chapter 5.

P.S- I would NEVER punch Parker in the face irl😂