Chapter 3: Do you need me?

Sunoo looked at the bright sun.

He has always hated it.

It always reminds him of his unhappiness by looking so happy instead of him...

"Sunoo?" - Niki asked.

"Yes?" - Sunoo asked back as he looked down at Niki's head that was lying on Sunoo's thighs. Sunoo was playing with Niki's hair and impassionately waited for an answer.

"I love you." - Niki was looking directly into Sunoo's eyes with too much love for Sunoo's liking.

"Ouch!" - Niki shouted out of pain as Sunoo pulled his hair, suddenly.

"What was that for? You are supposed to say it back, if you really love me?" - Niki, argued as he sat up.

"I told you not to say things like that so suddenly. It makes me uncomfortable..." - Sunoo said, looking away.

"You never told me something like that, though..." - Niki was looking at his boyfriend, unimpressed.

"Whatever!" - Sunoo stood up, abruptly.

"Wait, why are you angry at me, now?"

"Just..."

"This is not like you..."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since... you... got into that accident and got turned... you are not like yourself."

"Do you mean you hate me now?"

"No! Are you even listening to me!?"

"What is going on here?" - Jake shouted at them as he was walking towards them.

"Nothing. Niki is just being a dick to me." - Sunoo said nonchalantly.

"What! I did nothing to you!" - Niki shouted as he stood up. He was looking down at Sunoo as the blond was still sitting down, seemingly bothered by anything that was happening.

Niki's eyes turned red.

Jake noticed that he was ready to attack and pulled him away.

"Hey! You two, what is happening right now? You two were so lovey dovey 3 months ago!" - Jake asked as he was struggling to hold Niki back.

Niki was a very strong vampire despite not being a true blood. Jake was having a very hard time holding him back, right now.

"Sunoo apologize for whatever you did. I cannot hold him back anymore!" - Jake pleaded.

"Let him go to do whatever he wants..." - Sunoo said as he stood up and looked at Niki's red eyes with his own red eyes.

"Sunoo."

"Maker?"

Heesung appeared next to the 3 other vampires.

"What is going on here?" - Heeseung, asked.

"Hyung! They are trying to fight!" - Jake shouted, exhausted as Niki escaped his arms.

Heeseung stepped in front of Niki immediately, protecting Sunoo.

"Niki, come to your senses!" - Heeseung commanded.

Niki stopped trying to push Heeseung away and looked at him like a scolded puppy.

His eyes were back to normal now.

"What is the meaning of this!" - Heeseung shouted at Sunoo.

"Why are you shouting at me! He is the one attacking me."

Heesueng said nothing, he just waited for an answer.
He had a completely serious expression on his face.

"I'm sorry." - Was all Sunoo said before disappearing.