Chapter 25: Bring me back to life?

Just give me a reason

To keep my heart beating

Don't worry, it's safe right here in my arms

As the world falls apart around us

All we can do is hold on, hold on

Take my hand

And bring me back

I'll risk everything if it's for you

The Beginning, by One Ok Rock

++++++++++++

"Jake, I need to tell you all something important. Can we all gather?"

"What is it? Wonie? Why are you so serious all of a sudden? I know that turning into a vampire is scary, but please don't scare me as well..." - Jake was confused.

Jungwon continued to look at him with a serious gaze, which was creeping Jake out.

He's used to seeing Jungwon's smile, but now this serious side scared him.

"Okay, I'll try to gather everyone..." - Jake answered, awkwardly.

Soon, Jake, Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Niki, Soobin and Yeonjun were sitting at Jake's kitchen table in his dorm.

"What are you doing here, wolf?" - Jake asked Yeonjun.

"He is with me. Wherever I go now, he comes with me." - Soobin simply said with not much emotion in his voice.

"Is he your bodyguard, now?" - Niki spoke up.

"Anyways, what is the thing to discuss?" - Soobin asked unbothered. Fully ignoring Niki.

"Lee Jaeseung is back." - Jungwon stated.

"Yes and?" - Jake asked Jungwon.

"She is the one that turned me into a vampire... She also swore to destroy you guys, so we need to stop her." - Jungwon explained.

"We? There will not be any we, Jungwon. You and Sunghoon stay out of this mess, once and for all!" - Jake was angered.

"It's too late, Jake. Sunoo has already involved me and Sunghoon in all of this." - Jungwon looked at Jake with the same determined, yet serious glare from earlier.

"Do we know where Sunoo even is, right now...?" - Sunghoon questioned.

"I know." - Jungwon, Niki and Soobin said in unison.

The 3 looked at each other.

"I still haven't said anything, yet. Because I was recovering from the shock of being a vampire..." - Jungwon started to explain.

"I also was trying to recover from the shock of turning into a wolf... but I also know." - Niki spoke out.

"I... As a witch, by the rules of my society, we are not allowed to meddle too much into other's business, so..." - Soobin explained as well.