Part 1

??? POV

I blinked, Once, twice, the three times, I was in a white void of nothingness, well kind of nothingness, I was sitting down, in front of me was an old man.

???: um, hello?

Old Man: hey kiddo.

We just sat there in silence, both me and him drinking tea, it was peaceful.

???: so, mind telling me why I'm here 'sip'.

Old Man: oh yeah, I almost forgot 'sip', your dead.

I did a spit take at whatvhe just told me.

Me: wait what, HOW?!

Old Man: well you see, you were actually killed by a steal beam falling on you at a construction sight.

I was confused.

Me: huh, how come I can't remember?

Old Man: well thats because I pulled you out just a few minutes before you had your memories erased for reincarnation.

Me: wait are you god?

I asked as he gave me a warm smile.

God: why yes, I am.

Me: huh okay, but why am I here if I was supposed to be reincarnated.

God continues to drink his tea, then looked at me with a serious look.

God: im going to reincarnate you in another world, you will be given 5 wishes before I send you.

I gave him a surprised look.

Me: but why me?

God: im going to be completely honest with you kid, I wrote done 20 random names on pieces of paper, put them in a hat and picked randomly.

I was even more surprised at the answer he gave me, so nothing special.

God: oh my child you are special, you are my child, like all of mankind.

My heart ached at that, it felt nice to be loved like this, seems he can read my mind.

God: yes I can, but please do hurry up, I have some important business to take care of.

I had a thinking look on, wisely deciding on choices, then I made up my mind.

Me: 1, I want the potential to gain the Jade Emperor powers from God of Highschool, 2 the potential to gain skills and abilities of Hashirama Senju from naruto, 3 the potential for all three forms of Haki, 4 Bang and Bomb Fighting Styles from One Punch Man, 5 i want to be born 100% Human.

God: Okay stand still and ill give you all the power.

I backed away from him.

Me: Wait!

God: hm, whats wrong?

Me: I said for the first three I want the " POTENTIAL" to gain those powers.

Gods eyes widen in both shock and surprise.

God: my boy, are you sure, even if you have the 'potential' you'll be born human, there's the chance you'll probably die of old age before you even reach said full potential.

Me: I know of the possibility, but it's just, I don't want to start my new life Overpowered, the characters that have these powers struggled to gain them, I want to experience that struggle, so that I could feel like I actually earned that power.

I said with conversation, God looked at me as if he didn't expect that, a look of shock and awe, then he smiled, and then he laughed.

God: Hohohoho, I am truly at a loss for words my boy, alright you've convinced me, work hard and don't give up, I Believe In You!

By body then started to glow and like that, I was gone.

Gods POV

I was really surprised at this, most people I do this with usually ask for the full power, and then become OP in the world I send them to, but to see someone who actually wanted to struggle to gain the power they wanted, now that was new.

Me: hopefully you get strong enough to defeat it, or else life as we know, will end.

               (To Be Continued)

Author Notes: I've had this idea in my head for a very long while but never actually tried to make it till now, I'd like to know your opinion on it to improve future chapters.