Part 5

(The Panda: The Panda is seen as a protector of the weak and vulnerable, they are a symbol of Peace, Strength, Grounding, Stability and Frendship.)
_____________________________________________
Ryuga POV (3 Years Later)(August/15/2007) (Location: Kuoh Academy)

I came to this school right after I left Buddha temple, I've been here for the better half of 3 years hiding who I really am, I've met the O.R.C and members of the student Council and at the beginning they had their suspicions but they pretty much forgot about me at this point since they couldn't find anything revealing about me.

*DING*DONG*

That was the school bell marking the end of the school day, I picked up my bag from beside my desk and walked out of the class room.

(Outside)

I was on my way out of the school when I heard the sound of yelling and running.

Female Student: come back here you perverts and face your punishment!

A group of girls weilding kendo swords were chasing after 3 guys, the perverted trio of kuoh, Issei Hyoudou, Motohama and Matsuda, the 3 of them ran behind me for protection

3 of them: Protect us Aniki.

(Aniki- English: Big Brother.)

Then came the Kendo Club.

Katase: Ryu-Aniki, hand over the perverts.

Murayama: they deserve what's coming to them.

The 3 perverts were shivering in fear, I just sighed in exasperation, now most people would just let them get beat up, others would punish them themselves, but not me, no I'm to nice for my own dame good, so I just smiled.

Me: please don't you think that's to much, I understand that your angry but I'm sure we can come up with an alternative punishment that doesn't involve violence.

Most of the girls still have hateful Looks, but after a few seconds their features sofend a bit, they turned twords each other having a discussion then turned to me.

Katase: fine Aniki, we have decided, their punishment is to clean the entire Kendo Club after school, and you have to watch them to make sure they don't slack off.

She said with a triumphant smile.

Perverted: That's Not Fair.

Quickly and swiftly I punched all three of them on the head.

Me: thank you, they will get to work right now.

I grabbed the 3 idiots and dragged them off.

(Time Skip) Kendo Club House 5:00 P.M.

The school was practically empty the only ones left was me the Perverted Trio cleaning the Kendo Club, we've already finished cleaning the windows and brooming, all that's left is mopping and we'll be home free.