Part 2

Ryuga POV (6 Years Later)

Being a baby again is embarrassing, the uncontrollable crying, and peeing and pooping myself just made me want just burry myself out of the embarrassing moments, anyways my name is Ryuga Senju, and I'm and orphan, yeah how original, from what I learned I live in Fujinomiya, just between Tokyo and Kyoto.

Me: 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.

I've just finished doing 100 push-ups, I've been physically training myself for 2 years just to unlock my Toki, so far I've been unsuccessful, mostly because I've got no clue how to properly unlock it, so I've just decided to go the route Sairaorg did, by constantly training myself to the breaking point, so I decided to do the Saitama training, and all I got to say is, its bullshit, I've been training the same way for the past 2 years now, I got stronger true I can make a dent into a cars metal frame if I wanted to, but it didn't get blown away, I got up off the floor.

Me: alright 10 Kilometre run.

I then started my run, even if thats the case that doesn't mean I'd stop, as a human I can't afford to just give up, I need to keep on going, keep on moving forward to achieve the impossible.

(1 Hour Later) Location: Forest

I sat down on a rock, tired as hell, I needed to catch my breath, I was about to get up until I heard the sound of heavy footsteps, I looked behind me and what I saw scared me.

Croc: hehehe, well won't you look at that, fresh meat

This thing looks like Killer Croc, well whatever it is I've got no time to think, it obviously wants to eat me, I got no choice but to fight, damn and I still haven't unlocked Haki yet, I put up my fists ready to fight.

Croc: oh, your gonna fight me, good, I love it when my food struggles.

It ran twords me in a lumbering fashion and tried to slash me with its right hand, I ducked and jumped back to get some distance, I need to play smart, I can't beat this thing in Strength but it seems to be slower than me, ill use that to my advantage, it slashed at me with its left but I jumped and landed on its left hand, I ran up its arm i got to its face punched it with as much force I could muster, its face was turn the other way from the force, but it just slowly turned its face tword me, if it could smile it would.

Croc: ugh, nice punch, if I was any weaker, it'd hurt, but I'm no ordinary Croc, I'm a stray Rook.

I jumped away a bit nervous, I then felt a sting on my left hand, I looked and saw some bruses and cut skin, when I punched Croc i basically punched a tank.

Croc: you feel that little human, its your death.

He lunged at me, I dodged to the left but this time Croc was prepared as it backhanded me with so much force I went flying, I crashed back first into a tree breaking it in half.

'Crack' 'Crash'

The top part fell, I was completely winded and it felt as if my back broke from the force of hitting that tree, I tried to get up, but my legs were shaking from the hit, it felt as if the world was spinning, I didn't have time to move i felt as if I was being grabbed and lifted off the ground.