Blood Prison alt. Ending

Naruto found out about the mission from killer bee. Bee felt bad and managed to convince his brother to tell the truth. The Raikage agreed when he heard that Naruto was never told of the mission. To be honest the Raikage didn't want to do it but then imagine Bee in Naruto's Positution. So he let Bee tell Naruto everything, and Naruto was needless to say pissed. He was so pissed that he had a hard time not to let the fox out. How could they do this to him? First Mizuki now this was everyone in on it. Kakashi, Sakura, Yamato, Sai, hell, even Iruka.

Naruto is storming to the hokage tower. Furious, angry, pissed off, no words can describe how Naruto feels to put his trust into people who care for him only to be used. To him it is the forbidden scroll all over again. The people and ninjas seeing Naruto pissed stepped away from his path. Reaching his destination he didn't bother knocking. His blood was boiling, his ki was leaking, he could feel the fox trying to control his body. And honestly he is debating whether or not he should release the damn thing. He kicked the door open, making everyone in there jump.

"Naruto what the-" Tsunade started.

"CAN IT YOU OLD BITCH." Naruto shouted. He stomps to her desk and slams a scroll down. "Tell me, is it true?"

"How-"

"Nevermind how, you tell me right now is it true."

"I am your hokage." Tsunade said, getting angry. Sakura was close to punching naruto.

"AND I'M THIS CLOSE TO RELEASING THE FUCKING KYUUBI IN THIS BITCH." Naruto roared, shocking everyone. "Yes, I'm close to saying fuck it and break the fucking seal. Because I want to know all that humiliations, the torture, the betrayal. Was it all an act, A FUCKING MISSION FOR A DAMN BOX." Naruto said he really doesn't want to believe it but deep down inside he knows it is true.

"Yeah it's true." Tusnade said. Naruto closes his eyes, counting backward trying to calm himself, trying so hard not to punch tsunade hokage or not.

"Why?" he asked

"The mission was important be-"

"I don't give a FUCK ABOUT THE BOX." Naruto said. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT ME THREW ALL OF THAT. WHY YOU BRAND ME A TRAITOR."

"Because we don't have any options."

"I could have thought of many ways."

"Oh really." Sakura rolls her eyes, she flinches at the red eyes glare she getting.

"YES, YOU PINK HAIRED BITCH." he yelled at Sakura. He turned to tsunade. "YOU COULD HAVE HAD ANY NINJA DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS A GUARD. YOU COULD HAVE SNUCK IN THE PRISON THEN LOOK THE FUKING BOX. YOU COULD HAVE DONE ANY OF THOSE. BUT INSTEAD YOU DECIDE TO BRAND ME A TRAITOR. THE LEAST YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME."

"We couldn't afford you messing it up." Tsunade said, which was the wrong thing to say. The spike level of Naruto's chakra rises to the point it can surpass a kage himself.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK, DID YOU SEND ME AT ALL. YOU COULD HAVE SEND KAKASHI, SAI, YAMATO, HELL YOU COULD HAVE SEND SAKURA. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THAT SAME BULLSHIT EXCUSE. IF YOU AFRAID I'LL SCREW IT UP THEN WHY SEND ME. TSUNADE I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DAMN BOX. I WAS FOCUSING WHO FRAMED ME. I WAS FOCUSING ON HOW EVERYONE TURN AGAINST ME." Tears were coming out his eyes."RIGHT NOW I'M THINKING WHETHER OR NOT SHOULD I LEAVE." shocking everyone. "This was the second time I was used like this. To be lied to, tricked into doing something. Mizuki was the first. Sasuke was second, so who's next? I can't take it anymore. I can't keep looking over my shoulder for the next betrayal. I can't, I just can't so I'm telling you. The next time you pull this shit I'm gone and you're on your own. I mean it I'm not taking anymore betrayal from my own fucking village." then he left. Tsunade and Sakura felt bad. Now they know that they had pushed Naruto too far.

Please comment and vote