The child of prophecy BS

Naruto was packing his stuff. He had enough of this village, the people, his bratty sister, both of his neglectful parents and godparents. What they both did cross the line. How they do that to their own son. 

Last month Naruto failed the test again. He doesn't know how since he worked really hard and studied very well he was sure to pass. His sister decided to humiliate him by saying he was nothing but a failure to the whole family.

"See you baka, you're never gonna be a ninja so just quit. Even mom and dad knew you were gonna fail." She laughed and so did the class. No matter how much he wanted to punch his sister. He couldn't help but wonder what she meant. How can his parents know he is gonna fail? He walked around the village ignoring the whisper behind his back. Thinking about his sister's words. He heads back to the secret training spot where he also relaxes. Seeing clear water, the blue sky, the toad sitting on the rock, hearing the birds...wait toad? Naruto turns and sees an orange toad sitting on the rock. Come to think of it, he has seen that toad everytime he trains. 

"Why does that toad look familiar?" Naruto said. He took a step closer to get a good look at it. Then the toad back away Naruto then made a secret shadow clone to sneak up behind it. Before the toad escaped the clone caught it. "Gotcha, now talk I know you're a summon."

"Ok, ok kid geez, hey my name is kenji and I was sent to watch you." 

"What why?" Naruto demands 

"Because of a prophecy kid." Kenji said. 

"Prophecy?"

"Yeah, we made a huge mistake by telling Jiraiya." Then Kenji toldI him everything. That mito was thought to be the prophecy child. Which explains the neglect but what really shocked him that it was his own parents that sabotaged his tests. Even his godparents threaten his teachers not to pass or help me anyway. His father even knew about the villagers' abuse and let it happen so they wouldn't hurt mito.

"My own family did this. All for a fucking prophecy. That may not be real." Naruto said.

"It's legit, kid." Kenji said 

"The old toad was smoking, he was probably high as fuck that he see thing. And let's say I believe you. That is really is real you think is a good idea to a pervert leacher like him." Naruto said. Kenji was gonna defend his summoner but remembered why he was doing this and the things he did to this boy.

Which brings us to Naruto packing. Since mito is now clan head, he knew that meant he was kicked out. So instead of trying to argue or fight he is going to leave the village. He headed downstairs with his bags.

"Naruto, what are you doing with those bags?" Kushina asked. 

"Leaving." All that he said. That shocked everyone but Jiraiya because didn't care.

"What? No, you're leaving." Kushina said.

"Too fucking bad. You should have thought of that after what you did." Naruto snarled.

"Excuse me young man." Kushina said in anger. She is not the only one, Tsunade, Minato, Jiraiya and mito are pissed at his attitude.

"You think I never found out." He threw files, scrolls and a journal. Kushina gasped, Minato paled and the rest were shocked. "How could you? You people are sick." Naruto said. No one said anything. "What nothing to say."

"Look kid, this is bigger than your little tantrum." Jiraiya said, care little about the brat.

"You mean the prophecy." Naruto said. Shocking everyone, they all look at him. "Your toad ratted you out." 

"Then you know why it's important." Jiraiya said.

"I know that it's a bunch of bullshit."

"Watch it brat."

"Why should I you're nothing but a perverted creep. And a fuckin liar."

"He is not Naruto, it's for the sake of the world." Minato said, with Kushina and Tsunade nodding in agreement.

"For the world or the village?" Naruto asked. 

"What are you talking about?" Minato asked, not getting what he was saying.

"Are you doing this world peace whatever or for the glory of this fucking village." Naruto said. 

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know Minato. Why would you assume that mito the child of the prophecy."

"Because she holds the kyuubi brat." Jiraiya said, having enough of this kid questioning.

"So did kushina, so did grandma mito. So does that mean they could have been the child of the prophecy?" Naruto asked.

"Uhhh." Jiraiya couldn't answer that.

"Can't answer that can you. Your toad also said you thought Minato and your old student were. I'm starting to wonder do you even fucking know who is?" Naruto asked. He got no answer which kinda worried the other. 

"Well..."

"Holy shit, you have no fucking idea. Who is the child of prophecy?" Naruto said in disgust.

"I do...it mito I know it." 

"How? How the fuck do you know."

"I just know." Jiraiya said in annoyance. 

"No you fucking prev. Answer his question." Kushina said, having enough. 

"Kushina." Minato scolded.

"No, Minato my baby is about to leave because he suffer thank to your fucking sensei. Which I let happen listening to your dumbass. After hearing what Naruto was saying. I'm starting to wonder Jiraiya even know what the fuck is he talking about. Because this toad fucker keep point fingers on who the fucking prophecy child."

"And she was not wrong Minato. You sensei pretty much fuckiNG everyone lives. I'm starting to wonder if there even was a prophecy."

"There is, the prophecy states that he will bring peace or destruction of the world." Jiraiya said proudly. "so the mito is the child of prophecy."

Everyone looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"Jiraiya, you say he, right?" Sarutobi asked.

"Yes, the prophecy said he will change the world." Jiraiya said.

"Are you sure?" The former hokage asked.

"Yes, the child is mito." Jiraiya said, frustrated.

"Are you fucking kidding me. This is your sensei, your student, the so-called greatest ninja in the village."

"What?"

"You dumb fucking pervert. You just said that the child is a guy."

"Yes which is mi....oh" Jiraiya now realized that he chose the wrong kid again. "Then Naruto you're the child of the prophecy. We must train him at once and have him sign the toaddddddd." He was kicked in the balls by Naruto.

"Fuck you, the prophecy, the summoning and his village. I'm gone." Naruto said, then left the village. After he left Jiraiya got the beating of a lifetime from Minato, Kushina and Tsunade. Then was banished from the leaf. The toads also revoked their contract with him since he shamed them for too long. The family was depressed and couldn't move on. Jiraiya got killed by an enemy ninja after he was seduced. It seems that his perverted nature got him killed. Naruto enjoyed his new life. He got married and had kids. 

Please comment and vote