We're not friends

Naruto is heading to his training field. He was a bit sleepy since he was training with Lee yesterday. Naruto came across Sakura begging Sasuke for a date. Honestly it is getting both sad and annoying. Sakura asked Sasuke for a date then he said no, and he asked Sakura then punched him. But the thing is that he stopped asking her hell, he doesn't even love her anymore. Naruto doesn't even remember why he fell in love with her in the first place. As soon as he walked in the training grounds.

WHAM

He was punched by Sakura for no reason.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU BITCH." Naruto shouted.

"YOU WERE LATE YOU BAKA!!!" She screeched. Naruto was so pissed did something that shocked everyone. He sends Sakura flying across the field then brutality pummels her in the ground. Sasuke, the Rookies and the jonin. 

"HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT FEEL HUH. BEING PUNCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN." Naruto shouted and then kicked the konoha ninjas. "Think shit funny always seeing pink haired slut punching the shit out of me. Think that's funny huh?"

"Naruto cal-" shika tried to say.

"Don't tell me to calm you fucking lazy peice of shit. Everyday, every fucking day she punch me for no fucking reason and I'm sick of it." Naruto said.

"Well, maybe you did something stu-" Ino tried to say.

"ALL I DID WAS WALKED IN HERE AND THAT BITCH FOR BEING LATE. THAT ONE EYED FUCK OVER THERE IS ALWAYS LATE BUT I GET PUNCHED. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAIR." Naruto releases KI with Kyuubi's chakra.

Everyone was silent because there was nothing to say.

"Naruto, maybe Sakura didn't mean it but who she is you shouldn't hurt like that." Hinata stuttered. Naruto walking closely with the rookies, his overpowering chakra coming closer.

"Now the little stalking mouse wants to say something." Hinata flinches at the cold tone. "Don't think I don't remember you." Hinata and the rest are confused. "We were 8. I saw you getting bullied and your bodyguard. I manage to scare and defend you. Your bodyguard showed up and he asked you what happened. You didn't say shit, he then accused me of hurting and you still didn't say shit. He then beat the living hell out of me. I was in the damn hospital for four fucking week because your bodyguard fuck my body up." Naruto snarled.

"You can get mad at her for being scared." Kurenai defended her student, who was close to crying.

"Oh really, hey Neji right" he received a nod. "When she arrived that night did her bodyguard tell her father what happened?" Naruto asked.

"Yes." Neji said.

"Did he tell him it was me who did it?"

"Yes,"

"Did Hinata even try to correct him or tell the truth?" Naruto asked.

"No, she did not." Neji said, in disappointment. He heard the real story from Lee. 

"Naruto, please I love you." Hinata confessed.

"Then why didn't you help me?" Naruto asked in an empty tone. Hinata flinched but she couldn't help but be confused on what he meant. "Do you really think I never noticed you stalking me." Hinata felt her world crumble and everyone was shocked to hear Naruto knew about Hinata's...hobby. "Hinata, I'm a fucking sensor I knew you was following me all over the village. You know pissing me off the most that you watch as they beat me. You saw what they were doing and not once have you gone to get help. Hell you did even help me to the hospital. Do you hate me that fucking much?"

"No, Naruto I admires you."

"Hinata, over and over you watch the village almost kill me. Just because I keep getting back up doesn't mean I'm dying inside. The entire village is trying to kill me and the people who I call friends haven't done shit to help me."

"But we are friends." Ino said.

"No ino, we are anything. Friends are supposed to comfort, support and help each other. You asshole has done nothing but mock, abuse, blame, watch me get beat up. I tried to be there for you guys but only got shit in return. You guys aren't my friends, teammates or even my old classmates. You are just pieces of trash that I'm stuck with. For fuck sake non of you grown up. I'm not talking about physically. I'm talking about mentally and emotionally. Everyone of you still calls me dobe the dead last. We graduated from the academy 6 months ago and you still guys act like it was yesterday. You say you're my friend but you damn well don't know to act like one. You still called me those names but you expect to accept that shit. No, fuck that, I'm done if we're in mission I got your back. But here in this village until you prove you're my so-called friends. You all are fucking dead to me nothing but trash." Naruto then left them humble and guilty.

Please comment vote