Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

I awoke to the bright sun shining through the unfamiliar sheer white curtains of Niall's. I squeezed my eyes shut and stretched out my body, making it as long as possible. I rolled over to lay on my other side to see Niall propping his head up with his arm, staring at me. I studied his facial features while we laid in silence, neither of us quite sure what to say. His skin was soft and flawless, aside from a few freckles sprinkled around his cheeks. His eyes were a bright blue, reflecting the shining sun intruding through his window. His lips formed into a small smirk while he watched the scared expression on my face. He had only said a handful of words to me, but yet I was laying in his bed with him. I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling uncomfortable from our silence, yet he seemed content.

"Would you like to shower?" Niall asked me, then slowly ran his tongue across his bottom lip, watching me intently. I looked away from him, trying to avoid his burning stare that made me feel like he was reading my every thought.

"Perhaps a bath?" He asked suggestively. I tried to keep my eyes away from his for as long as possible, but he reached his large hand out in front of him, grabbed my chin, and moved it so my face was facing direct with his. His clear dominance he had already established over me scared me, but yet I liked it. I liked the thought of being in danger with a someone I had met only hours ago. I clenched my teeth and nodded at him, afraid of what might happen if I didn't give in to the plans that he had previously made.

He left me lying in his bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard him turn on the water in his bathtub, then I heard his bare feet padding on the floor. He appeared back into his room, grabbing towels from his drawer, then signaled for me to come with him. I reluctantly got out of his bed, following him into the bathroom. I shut the door behind us, studying him carefully. He slid his shirt off his body, then threw it in a hamper in the corner of the room.

"Wait," I said, "I'm not going to take a bath with you." His eyes darted up at me and he clenched his fists. I wasn't going to let a boy I had met 12 hours prior see my body naked. Nobody had ever seen me naked. I wasn't confident enough with my body to let someone see me, bare, vulnerable to everything. Niall let out a long sigh, then slowly walked towards me, looking angry. This man scared me. I didn't trust him, and I had no reason to trust him. He kidnapped me from a bar, then locked me in his house. I backed as far away from him as I could. My backside hit the door that I instantly regretted shutting. He continued to corner me. He laid a gentle hand on my cheek and let out a deep sigh, the anger instantly leaving his face.

"It's okay, Scarlett. Please. You're okay. You can trust me." He gently put his lips on my cheek, lightly kissing me. He brought his hands down and grabbed the hem of my shirt with his fingertips, pulling it over my head. I reluctantly let him, feeling the chilled air on my warm stomach, then my bare chest. Niall looked at my breast and smirked, lightly biting on his plump bottom lip. He nodded his head, gesturing to me to finish, then backed away from me and slid his sweatpants down his legs. A tear came to my eye while I pulled the boxers of his he had given me down my shaking legs, now completely naked and vulnerable in front of this strange man.

"Get in." He told me, pulling down his boxers, revealing his naked body. I watched him while I got in his bathtub, then I sat and put my knees into my chest, keeping my body as covered as possible. Niall was a beautiful creature. His blonde hair stuck up and you could tell that he had been sleeping, but it was still flawless. I examined his torso. His shoulders were wide like a swimmer's while his waist was slim. You could see the outline of his abdomen, strong and toned. His legs were small, but still built with muscle. He noticed me watching him and gave a soft smile to me. How could this man be okay with himself and seem perfectly content with life after he just kidnapped a helpless girl?

He climbed in the bathtub behind me, bringing his legs out around my body. He gently took hold of my shoulders and pulled my body into his, making my back rest on his chest. I stretched my legs out, letting my weight fall into his body. We were both silent. He let a sigh out from his nose and grabbed a bar of soap. He lightly wet it and ran it over my stomach. I flinched at his touch, instantly growing goosebumps through my entire body. He ran the bar of soap over my breasts and my chest. I let out a quiet whimper.

Niall nestled his head in the crook of my neck and whispered, "Its okay, Scarlett. I won't hurt you. I promise. I just want to make you feel good." My stomach dropped at his words. His accent was thick and his breath was hot, running across my body. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to block everything he said and how he was making my body feel out of my head. "You're going to be staying with me for right now," he continued, "I will keep you safe."

I shook my head. "I don't need to be kept safe. I'm not going to stay with you. Let me leave." Niall's fingers dug into me at my words and my breath hitched at the pain he induced on me, already breaking the promise he made not to hurt me.

"You will be staying with me, Scarlett. I'm not going to let you leave." He shoved a strand of my long hair that was in his way to the other side of my head, then gently kissed me on my neck. He became obsessed with my neck, kissing it lightly, then gently leaving soft love bites. He let his hands slowly wander across my body as he sucked on my neck, bringing blood to the surface. He then kissed the mark that he made and brought his hands up to my breasts. I bit my lip, trying to avoid the tears that were now swelled up in my eyes from falling to my face. He gave a rough squeeze to each of my breasts and I let out a small whine, as tears begun to fall from my eyes.

His breath hitched as he began kneading at my breasts, first starting slowly but then increasingly moved his hands faster and made his grip harder.

A tear that had fallen from my eyes landed on his hand, and I felt him smirk against my neck. "What, has no one touched you like this before?" His smirk grew as I slowly and subtly shook my head. He gave my neck another gently nip, then traced one of his fingers down my stomach.

"I just want to make you feel good," he repeated to me. He brought his hand to my core, running his index finger up and down my folds. I let out a quiet moan as he began slowly rubbing circles on my clitoris, a pleasure I had never experienced before. I tilted my head back and let it rest on Niall's shoulder, as he continued to touch me in places that I had never been touched before.

While continuing to palm my breast with his right hand, Niall slowly ran is middle finger down my core again. "Scarlett," he warned me, "this is going to hurt you. Bite me on the neck to make the pain go away, okay?" I nodded my head and turned it towards his neck, nestling my nose in it, inhaling his scent. He slowly pushed his finger into me and I latched my teeth onto his neck. Moans escaped from both of our mouths, mine out of the pain that I felt from his finger, breaking my barrier, and his from the masochistic pleasure he got from me biting his neck. Once his finger was fully inside of me, he slowly dragged it out. Going slightly faster, he slid his finger inside of me again. I bit his neck again, less hard than the first time, then unlatched myself from him. He curled his finger up inside of me, then pulled his finger out of me, then pushed it back in again, quickening the pace. He pushed his finger in and out of me at a normal pace, curling his finger, making my face become distorted and agape from the pleasure I was receiving from him.

While his pace with me quickened, I felt my stomach get warm inside. I felt the walls of my core tighten around Niall's finger.

"Please don't stop," I said breathlessly, feeling helpless under his touch. He brought his thumb up to my clitoris and began rubbing it again, still while fingering my core with his middle finger. With his right hand still palming my breast, I felt paralyzed. My breath quickened, then stopped all together. It then felt like my entire body was having a spasm. My breath was uneven as I begun gasping for air, experiencing my first orgasm.

As I finished, Niall pulled his finger out of me, tilted my head up towards him and gently gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Get up," he dominantly said. I instantly obeyed his orders, my legs feeling weak as I got to my feet. He, too, got up after me, watched me step on the bath mat, then stepped on it after me. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my glistening, wet body. He kissed the top of my head, then grabbed a towel for himself, wrapping it around his waist. He then walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone.