Chapter 8.

Everybody's reaction to chapter 7 so far is awesome, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! But if more people could leave me feedback I'd really appreciate it, it helps me decide where I'm taking the story next. Thank you!

- - -

Chapter 8.

We spent another hour at the park and then drove back to Niall's flat; already dark by the time we had gotten there. We sat on a couch cuddled close for about 30 minutes, until about 7:00.

"Hey Scarlett," Niall said, turning his head to mine, which was resting upon his shoulder, "make me dinner." He ordered. I raised my eyebrows and turned my head up to his, thinking it was a bit rude, even in the way he asked.

"Uhm, I'm not really a good cook," I said, letting my last few words linger on. It wasn't a lie. I was never good at it. I always undercooked pasta, always overcooked things in the oven; the only thing I could do was use the microwave and make ramen noodles. For the few months that I had been living in London, I was basically living off of ramen.

"And I didn't ask." Niall ordered. He had a stern look in his eyes and roughly pushed me off of him. I was surprised at his sudden harshness, and brought my hand to where he pushed me, it beginning to throb. I looked down and nodded my head, escorting myself to his kitchen.

I didn't know what to do; I didn't know where anything was in his kitchen and I didn't know what he had to make. I walked to his refrigerator and opened it, it was stocked with basic necessities, like milk, eggs, and butter. There was also a single take out container, some cheese slices, a bottle of soda, and several other various items. I sighed and walked over to what appeared to be his pantry and walked into it. There was a mass amount of junk food. Chips, candies, cookies, pancake mix, chocolate bars; everything. I grabbed the pancake mix, placed it on the counter in the kitchen, then got the eggs, milk, and butter from the refrigerator. After I mixed everything that I was supposed to into the pancake mix, I started opening cabinets, trying to find pans. I eventually found a pan I would be able to make eggs in, and then shortly after, a pan to make pancakes in.

After the pancakes were done, I got plates and maple syrup out and placed them on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I placed napkins and forks and knives of the table as well. I got small glasses and poured orange juice into them. I turned back to the stove to attend to the eggs. Soon after I felt hands around my waist and lips on my neck, teeth giving me a gentle bite.

"Smells good in here," Niall whispered into my ear, his breath on my skin giving me goosebumps all over my body. A shock went up my spine as he gently nibbled on my ear lobe, moving his hands so he was hugging my stomach. I felt paralyzed in this position, stunned by his body so intimately connected with mine. He turned me around so I was facing him and forcefully kissed me, quickly pulling back and eyeballing the eggs on the stove, gesturing that I needed to focus my attention on them.

He sat around the island where I had the two place settings.

"I've always loved breakfast for dinner," Niall said as he put some pancakes on his plate. I turned to him with the pan of eggs and slid some on both of our plates, being sure to give him extra. He smiled at me while I did so and I gave him a light smile, saying nothing.

We ate in silence.

After we were both done with our meal, I took our plates, along with all the pans and other dishes I had dirtied, and washed them, feeling Niall's eyes burn into my body the whole time. Once I finished, I dried my hands and turned to him, giving him a dark, cold stare. When he saw my expression he slowly got up and walked to the doorway to the kitchen, using one finger to gesture me to follow him along. I quickly followed behind him into his bedroom. He waited for me to get in the room, and he then slammed the door, and harshly pushed me onto the bed. I let out a quiet yelp as he did, then put my hands over the spots he placed his hands on me to push me, my body absorbing the pulsing pain he had just inflicted on my body.