Hinata's pregnant?!

Disclaimer. I do not own naruto at all

localoco21 is the one who helped write this

As tsunade looks at the test she drops it.

"W-w-h-at tsunade-sama?!"hinata says frightened .

"Call uchiha-San please !"tsunade starts to scream at the ninja she called.

At another side of konoha a ninja is just walking around.

"I wonder what happened to hinata "sasuke starts to think out loud but about his girlfriend .

"Sasuke uchiha tsunade "before the ninja can finish sasuke is out in a flash.

"I see that you are here as expected of sasuke uchiha " tsunade said.

"What's wrong with my hime!" Sasuke yells and sees hinata and starts to walk towards her .

"I don't know sasuke she never told me she just called you " tsunade says.

Tsunade asks "have you.guys had any sexual intercourse?"and as she finishes hinata faints.

Sasuke puts down hinata comfortably in the bed and pulls his clothes to give it to her in Comfort and says " they was A time I woke up next to her and I assumed we had sec " while blushing.

Tsunade waits until hinata wakes up and announces that she pregnant.

Sasuke stays frozen the whole time .

What will sasuke say?will hinata abort it or keep it ? What is hinata a feelings?