Deadly sunshine

Disclaimer: I do not or will ever won naruto ! So just shut up and read like I tell you too!

Inner writer(me) listen. Here ! You can't tell them what to do ! It's ok do what you want !dont listen to the dictator !

The deadly sunshine was walking through the sand via he with some tight but loose clothing .

Nobody knew who she was and wondered why she was by herself.

As she was eating some dumplings she turned and saw kankuro walking in.

Kankuro who was always a flirt saw the most beautiful lady and you know he went for it .

"Hey pretty lady I mean gorgeous I mean that is what you are how I see it is how I put it !" Kankuro worded out seductively.

"What"the deadly sunshine was pissed because she had enough of everyone googling at her .

"You want to you know *wink**wink* get some desert"Before kankuro knew it he was on his knees because of the killing intent .

"Leave me alone "the deadly sunshine paid and left but kankuro couldn't get it so he followed.

"Listen here I don't want trouble you can stop following me and we will be good "deadly sunshine said .

"Ok but after you give me your number "kankuro said and got her number and went to call it that night.

All he received was a hotel place he yelled "dang it !!!!! I will find you and you shall be my girlfriend " kankuro yelled .

In another place

The deadly sunshine took off her contact and weird justu that made her hide her personality.

"He was so weird oh kankuro I am so sorry but I have to leave good bye and sorry for the fake number I can't have no lovesick fool following me "Hinata whispered.

What will happen?!