What happened that night

Disclaimer I do not own naruto

That night what naruto remembered

Naruto 's pov

I asked Sakura to come with me but when I saw she was wasted I being a nice person took her home .

When I walked back I saw hinata in a corner and I walked closer to hear what she was saying.

'Why doesn't he love me ! He knows how I feel about him but he still ignores me ! Naruto why ! You know what I'm done ! ' hinata half screamed and yelled.

All pit of nowhere when naruto was going to talk to hinata sasuke came and comforted her .

Then all of it was a blur after that .

Flashback end.

The next morning Sakura woke up depressed because naruto kept moaning hinata's name when they were doing the nasty.

Sakura pov

'Why can't he love me ! I love him and I know that he was always looking at me ! '

"Wait the whole time he used to stare at me he was actually was looking behind me who was hinata"sakura said.

When naruto woke up and kissed his wife ,Sakura felt guilty to put hinata's feeling aside.

In a another part of konoha ,tsunade is telling hiashi about hinatas prefnsncy.

Hiashi pov

'How dare she have the nerve to go with that uchiha and worse of all Shepard to have a crash on that demon!'

"Thank you tsunade and I will tell the council of this "hiashi said calmly but inside he was boiling .

What is going to happen to hinata ? Will Sakura give up on naruto ? Will naruto realize why he felt heartbroken when he saw sasuke?

To be continued