Hiashi's anger

Disclaimer ; I do not own naruto

As hiashi hears about hinata being pregnant .

he goes into the Council screaming out "I do not want that baby alive".

As he walks home he is silently thinking of a way to get rid of hinata.

Hiashi walks into the council room and starts to cause trouble.

"That weak heiress that we failed to raise needs to be eliminated . she has gotten pregnant with that uchiha! We need someone. To succeed in assisting us in killing her" hiashi yelled.

As hiashi is walking to talk to neji ,and hanabi about the soon death of hinata he bumps into her.

"Father "hinata bows but as she looks up she is surprised to find out that he already walked away .

"What do you want you filthy excuse of an heiress "hiashi said with hate.

"I am done with your crap okay ! You treated me wrong now that you see me happy you want to bring me down ! But I won't be brought down!"hinata says.

As hinata walks away hiashi thinks 'I must get rid of her and that child .

Hinata feels someone is following her so she turns around and is almost faced with a kunai.

"Sasuke"hinata screams and lucky for her, he was just around the corner .

"Who dares has the nerve to harm my girlfriend and my unborn child "sasuke says.

"Someone " the ninja says with fear in their voice .

What will happen ? Will sasuke beat hiashi or will he leave it ? What will happen to hinata?