Who are you

Disclaimer:I do not own naruto .

I'm back but with my ap English drying my creativity then you will be seeing some weirdness but I definite promise I will update once a week ! You can believe it !

Naruto:Baka that's my way of the ninja !

Me:well I believe you need to be punished ! For mistreating your creator!

Naruto:what can you do erase me ?!

Me:yes "good bye naruto have a nice time in no fun land !"

Naruto: "wait ...... No I'm sorry !!!!! Ahhhhhhhh let go of me" with that he was erased .

Me :ha ha whispers .....good luck in hell bitch"

Other me "wtf is wrong with you heck you sound like Edward Elric from alchemist "

Me:idk I've been having cross country,fbla,and French club all together how you feel ?! Plus ap courses in my 3rd year of high school how would you feel ?!and  what about all the ap classes I take I thought so !!!!!

Back to the story enough of my bickering

Naruto was walking through konoha with his hokage outfit.

He was looking for baby food for his little boy ;haku who has grown in two years .

Haku was first a little hard to take care of and he didn't really understand babies.

He had ino help him and ten ten who knew about babies since they had some .

Over the years everyone got together !

Shikamaru and ino!

Tenten and lee

Kiba with some girl in his clan and so did shino !

Choji married someone in another village !

Naruto was still single and so was sasuke but Sakura was lonely.

Nobody talked to her for those two years nobody wanted to see her.

Sasuke went back into being his old self and he found no curse deal anymore .

He wondered what happened to it.

Naruto had lots of fan girls who constantly tried to get him to go out with him . They even tried to insult hinata and one girl who started it was sent to the hospital for days cause of killing intent .

They were completely hopeless since his mind was set on hinata .

Over the years he sent some spies to find orichimaru and beer found a clue.

When he was eating lunch with his son who looked too much like his mom and anbu burst through the door.(btw he learned to cook so he was eating healthy!)

"Hokage-sama we have urgent news this person by the name of deadly sunshine ! She has destroyed the akutstki single handed some rumors said she heard talk about her loved one !"the anbu said.

"Ok I need you to get some anbu on watch also keep the kids In a safe facility with their parents so just in case we attacked they can be safe NOW"Naruto said with authority!

Naruto was never the same since that day 2 years ago !

What is going to happen ?