Khonshu Hates Cats

Author: I hope you enjoy this as much as the previous book.

You and Sally sat side by side in the back of your mother's car on your way to another day of school.

Sally: Why can't I just walk there... By myself.

Y/N; What's wrong with my company?

Sally turns to you with an unimpressed look.

Sally: Do you really want me to answer that?

Y/N: Probably not.

Mum: As I've told you countless times... With work I barely get to see the two of you. Driving you allows me to spend time with my lovely children.

Y/N: Your lovely children?... You have other children?!

Mum: No silly I mean you and Sally.

Y/N: Oh... I knew that.

Mum: I just want you two to know if you ever feel unsafe living here... Then we will move to the safety of the countryside.

Y/N: Don't worry mum... I feel safe.

You stare out of the window with a slightly irritated look and whisper.

Y/N: When I am not dealing with that pigeon's mean words.

Sally: You don't have to worry about our safety mum... After all with all the new heroes that seem to be popping up. Spiderman, Ghost Spider, Spider-Knight... There seems to be some sort of spider theme going on lately.

Mum: This city faces danger time and time again and even if it didn't I will never stop worrying about you two because I love you very much.

Y/N: I love you too mum.

Sally: Yeah yeah. I love you too.

Your mum smiles as the car begins to slow down as you have arrived at the school. You and Sally both look outside to see people walking inside. 

Mum: Have fun.

Y/N: You too.

Sally: I'll try... Enjoy work.

You step out of the car with a little bit of unwanted help from your impatient sister as you try to not trip. You both briefly wave goodbye as your mum drives away. The two of you head inside following the other students. You pass the nurse's office where you see a woman wave at you.

Nurse: Good morning Mr L/N.

Y/N: Uhhhh morning.

You look back as the nurse heads inside the nurse's office. Sally notices your stare and punches your shoulder causing you to turn to her in annoyance.

Y/N: Ow! What was that for?!

Sally: It's rude to stare.

Y/N: I was just wandering who that was.

Sally: A nurse... She was obviously a nurse.

Y/N: I know that but she isn't the usual nurse. I would know as I tend to get hurt a lot.

Sally: Maybe the other you should stop getting into fights.

Y/N: Well I can't help what other me does.

Sally: Well you can not say stupid things that make other people want to kick your ass.

Y/N: I don't say stupid things and its not like I fight back... Only other me fights back whenever he is in control.

Sally: Whatever.

You stop as your good friend Harry Osborn walks up to you and Sally with a big smile on his face.