Where Are The Avengers?!

Author: I have decided that I want to do two parts this month and I'm sorry if this part seems crappier than usual.

You were glaring at Felicia with your arms crossed as you say opposite one another at a café.

Y/N: Remind me why I shouldn't just turn you in?

Felicia: Because the police are after you as well... And besides you can't prove I'm Black cat.

Y/N: Fuck.

Khonshu: That's why you should have killed her.

You look over to Khonshu who is also sitting at the table with you although has not had his order taken... Due to not being visible to non-avatars.

Y/N: I'm not going to kill her.

Felicia: Wow he really doesn't like cats does he?

Y/N: No... I don't like you but stupid me made a promise to help you find your father and I keep my promises.

Felicia: It's a good thing we waited til the weekend... I wouldn't want you to upset your lovely mother.

Y/N: You haven't met my mother.

Felicia: So... Is she not lovely then?

You point angrily at Felicia.

Y/N: Don't twist my words.

Not too far from your location Gwen is costumed up as the hero Ghost Spider. She swings her way to Avengers Tower. Once she arrives she is confronted by Tony Stark also known as Ironman

Spider Gwen: Hey Tony.

Tony: Hey kid... I'm glad you could make it.

Spider Gwen: What did you need?

Tony: So me and Pepper are having some vacation time... And the other Avengers are away doing there things so... I need you to keep an eye on the Tower.

Spider Gwen: Wow really? I mean isn't that kinda a big responsibility for just me?

Tony: Well there is Jarvis... And hopefully Spiderman...

Spider Gwen: Spiderman? You've met him too?

Tony: Yeah just recently... Of course like you he isn't an official Avenger but I hope that one day you both can be Avengers.

Spider Gwen: What about that psychotic Spider Knight?

Tony: Well I can't really say if he is a psycho or not but I have tried to find him but he seems quite difficult to track.

Spider Gwen: Want me to have a go at finding him?

Tony: No that's alright... Just make sure no one touches my stuff while I'm gone... I'll be back tomorrow.

Spider Gwen: One day... What could go wrong in one day?

Back at the café, you and Felcia are making your way out.

Y/N: So let me get this straight... You know a way into Avengers Tower that won't alert the entire Avengers?

Felicia: Of course... I know we won't have to worry about Thor since he is offworld... And Hulk is well at a science convention or something.

Y/N: The Hulk... Is at a science convention?

Felicia: Well not the Hulk himself but you know Bruce Banner.

Y/N: Right... That makes more sense. What about the rest?

Felicia: No idea... If we're lucky they won't know we are there.