I Have A Confession

Author: Time to explore a bit of mean Y/N's romance. This part is not very actiony so I hope this is still entertaining.

Deep in the darkness of your subconscious both of you stand before one another.

Nice Y/N: Where are we?

Mean Y/N: Our special mind place. It just doesn't have a moon underneath is anymore for obvious reasons.

Nice Y/N: I liked that moon.

Mean Y/N: I am fully aware... Now we should discuss what to do now that we don't have Khonshu.

Nice Y/N: We need to discuss that?

Mean Y/N: Of course... This is a really but deal!

Nice Y/N: Well I was just planning on hanging out with our friends.

Mean Y/N: Firstly not my friends and secondly are you idiot?!... Don't answer that.

Nice Y/N: Well we can't fight crime... You know you could always get a hobby or perhaps... Talk about...

Mean Y/N: Say one more word and I will punch you.

Nice you rolls your eyes.

Nice Y/N: You can't hurt me... This place isn't real.

Mean you raises his fist causing nice you to scream in fear. Suddenly you snap out screaming at Mary Jane's face to everyone's surprise.

Y/N:... Sorry.

Mary Jane: You okay?

Y/N: Yeah I was just being threatened by the other me.

Felicia: What a jerk.

Liz and Betty stare at you with judging gazes as Betty holds her bass guitar and Liv holds her mic.

Liz: What do you mean other you?

Betty: What is wrong with you?

Y/N: Many things.

Felicia, Gwen and Mary Jane look at the other members of the Mary Janes with annoyed looks.

Gwen: Don't be mean to Y/N.

Felicia: He's perfect... It's just the other him is mean.

Mary Jane: I already explained it to you two... He has split personality.

Betty: Right.

Liz: What does that mean again?

Betty: It means he is a total weirdo.

Felicia: Say that again you bitch... I dare you.

You stare at all the girls with a blank expression.

Y/N: I'm sensing hostility... Unless calling people bitches is now a sign of respect.

Gwen looks to you.

Gwen: It's not...

She then turns to Felicia.

Gwen: Calm down Felicia.

Felicia glares at Betty and Liz.

Mary Jane: Betty, Liz... I get you don't like most people but please just keep your thoughts to yourself.

Betty and Liz: Fine.

Betty: But only because we trust your judgment MJ.

Liz: Most of the time.

Mary Jane: Thank you.

Gwen walks over to her drums as the rest of the Mary Janes get into musical positions. Mary Jane holds her microphone with a right grasp.