Trapped In School

Author: I apologise if I disappoint anyone but Spider Gwen will not be apart of your harems.

You cross your arms as Ghost Spider swiftly covers the Rhino in webs. Mary Jane and Felicia run over to you. Mary Jane hugs you catching you by surprise.

Mary Jane: Are you trying to get yourself killed?!

Y/N: No... I would have beaten him if that stupid hero didn't get in my way.

Felicia: No offense but I highly doubt that.

Y/N: If I had Khonshu's aid... I would have totally won the fight. Dammit Khonshu where the fuck did you go?!

Mary Jane releases you from the hug and stares at you with a serious expression.

Mary Jane: Khonshu is your God right?

Y/N: Yeah...

You and Felicia stare at Mary Jane in shock.

Y/N: Wait how do you know that?

Mary Jane: I am a really good journalist... I mean I admit I didn't figure it out right away... But split personality isn't very common and...

Mary Jane grabs your arm and lifts your sleeve to reveal a few scars.

Mary Jane: And it seemed very strange how you had a few scars very similar to the ones Spider Knight received the very same day.

Y/N: So even my slightly faster healing didn't stop you from figuring me out... But why did you never confront me?

Mary Jane: Wasn't my place.

Felicia: Does this mean that you know that...

Mary Jane: The Black cat? Yeah I know.

Felicia: How? No let me guess... You noticed my love for cats and jewellery... Am I right?

Mary Jane: No... I just saw the Black cat climb into your apartment when I went to visit you when you claimed to be sick.

Felicia: Oh... Yeah I should probably be more careful.

(Timeskip - The next day)

You and Sally are walking into school.

Sally: So I haven't seem you for a while... Anything new happen?

You blush slightly.

Y/N: N-Nope... Nothing happened. I didn't spend a lot of time with girls. Whoever told you that is lying. I just ate lots of cookies... Yeah cookies. Have I ever told you cookies are great?

You give Sally a very nervous smile. Sally stares at you unamused and just rolls her eyes.

Sally: You are terrible at keeping secrets. Fortunately for you... I don't care.

Y/N: Then why did you ask?

Sally: Just making sure you didn't do anything illegal.

Y/N: What do you take me for?

Sally: An idiot who can easily be manipulated.

Y/N: Hey!

Sally: You know it is true.

Y/N: Well yeah but it still hurts to hear it.

You pour with your arms crossed as you walk to your locker.

Sally: By the way I heard we are going to be given an assignment in English today.

Y/N: Really? I can't wait.

Sally: I'll see you in class.

Y/N: Okay.

Sally walks off and you go through your locker.