1

Fate and Encounter

The mid-afternoon dining hall was like a starving college student's battlefield. Almost 30 restaurants are fully open to accommodate swarms of zombies preparing to enter at noon. But even if there are many restaurants that call them almost all kinds from simple rice and curry to luxurious western food. This does not seem to be enough to satisfy the endless appetite of a growing student. Another "student job" or "kitchen department" option for School of Home Economics kids has become very popular. Because they are cheap and delicious, and the vendors are charming and charming.

Today is another day that they put their class work and sell it here. Supporting some familiar faces is our clients' job. The other part I heard was that he wanted to try it once.

"Peasant, what's good today?" asked the voice of a schoolgirl, who didn't know her name, but she was one of those who often came to buy her work.

"There are eggs and shrimp fried rice. Then seafood fried noodles, and for today's dessert, it's traditional Thai-style desserts," a young man about 170cm tall replied, smiling happily and causing a crowd.

But I haven't decided to have lunch. The sudden screams drew the attention of everyone present.

Shouts! That's Ram!! Phi' Ram is a real man!

'They are also P'Sky and P'Titan, they all met today. Oh the band! Meet the godson like this. I am sure that I will use all my strength.

"Handsome man, good, good job, guys."

The carving of the sound painted the almost fiery "hot" face of the university, the well-secured "idol", real sister and false sister, looking sweetly at a young man of tangible stature. Three gods fall from the sky and are worshiped.

The former stands out with his mother's natural golden hair and bright blue eyes. The height of him is dignity of a basketball player. Combining her with her mischievous, fun personality and a good-natured man, Titan-Tansatone Veravanich became the first man girls want.

As for the other man who stood out as her friend, it is Skye-Napan Setamisi, a good man and gentleman. The owner of a strong constitution and has been a young swimmer for the national team. Although he now has to give up his services as an athlete because he was injured in training a few years ago. He always likes to exercise and keep himself in a glamorous figure. When combined with his cuteness, he is a man's natural charm. It is not surprising that the university students chose him as the man who most girls wanted to be his girlfriend.

And these two are better, suffixes or personal qualities, and without letting go of what this person has.

Ram-Ramil Tharangkun is just the surname of the country's richest brand, a family that runs a gem jewelry business and many other businesses, but is mainly around Latana, ethnicity and beauty that are valuable in any case . It can be said that he was born on a pile of gold and gems. First of all, aside from liking "gold with precious diamonds", his looks are equally distressing, especially his front engine, which is so symmetrical. Both eyebrows are as black as ink. His bright onyx eyes rise to the tip of his nose. until they rise up, slope down and fit snugly against thin lips, as if the sky was deliberately carved. When it comes to capabilities, he has plenty. Lamir did a good job learning, exercising, and music from her. There is also no bad news or news for anyone... to briefly summarize in an easy to understand way In other words, man is without a doubt the original word for perfection...

But have you heard the phrase "nothing is perfect in this world"?

"Well, this guy is serious. I'm really tired of your habits and you should die. "Titan had to walk through the midday sun from the Institute of Architecture building to the central dining hall with a rather irritated tone.