22

Luk Chub stood and spun on the roadside in front of his own college building with a dancing heart, until at 1 pm P'Ram asked him out on vacation. Even for the reason that "people who make mistakes should be punished" whatever, but it's really exciting, because this is the first time that it's just us as two people being alone.

Soon, a flashy luxury car pulled up with vanishing tinted glass.

"Get in the car, Luk Chup."

"Hello, P'Ram." When getting into the car, the first thing the white man does is raise his hand to pay homage to the other party perfectly

Ramil's smile turned around, begging for the humility of the record from the first day until today several months have passed there is not a moment when the younger brother does not raise his hand to pay homage to him when it comes to meeting.

NT: We Timeskip from one chapter to another, that's why Luk and Ramil look more in love.

"Yes, fasten your seat belt." Ramil waited until Luk tightened the seat belt strap on him.

That's all, so we leave with the car.

"I can have Nan Luk Chub", asking the young man to speak.

"Not Ramil." Luk Chub responded with a smile.

It didn't take long, only that his appointment was for ten, but Luk Chub arrived at the university before nine! All this because of the excitement of not being able to stay home and wait for the moment.

"So where do we go P'Ram?"

"I'm taking you to punish you" The answer made the boy choke. He reminded him of the rumours that had passed in his ears about the rigor in punishments, for the young people in the Faculty of Architecture, secretly deeply hoping Luk Chub, who is a boy from a different faculty, would not be punished in the same way.

Ramil looked at the person next to him, who had told him that he picked him up to punish him, rounding the person with a concerned expression glowing, remembering the rumours.

NT: I ​​hope he punishes him but in bed owo.

"Did you wake up with a headache?"

"No, what about P'Ram, he drank more than me?" Luk Chub later recalled that he pulled him off the dance floor and asked for a lemon soda to drink. He ordered straight whiskey for himself all night, surprisingly the other party woke up and his face still looked fresh and handsome.

Same as before, no... I have to say that more than before is correct, with the big round eyes of his, he looked at the idol of the heart of him with admiration, usually wearing the student uniform looks good. Who would have thought that it's just a simple white t-shirt and a skinny rust-coloured brace? It looks so cool it's heartbreaking. he deserves to be the most handsome father every institution, because he owns a luxury car, a supercar that costs more than eight figures with special parking, without wasting time going around looking for many rounds.

"P'Ram, are you going to buy things?" Luk Chub, who got out standing by the car, curiously asked why P'Ram brought him here, it's a popular shopping mall for people of all ages.

"No, you bring me to punish me" The answer was still the same.

“Oh, why are you standing there? Go." A larger hand reached out to guide the smaller one who followed the person holding his hand and his head bowed to hide his red cheeks from the eyes of the other people in front, and if you wonder why the white man didn't remove his hand, even though it was pulled and caught unexpectedly, the answer lies in the agitation of that heart, which has been giving orders, thus the small hand gladly agreed to be held tightly by the other.