3

Dessert: Poisonous Alua

The architecture group today seems to be busier than other days, as there are beautiful young girls coming and going. And of course, in each person's hand, there is a snack that is a hot topic in the social world

"Hey brother Ram."

A nervous voice called out softly, causing the owner of the name to lift his head from the textbook he was reading and force a faint smile on his face.

"Yes, what business do you have with the brother?" he asked. Just looking at what the young stranger was holding, he knew immediately this is the... I don't know, how many. Stop counting from two digits

"Uh...well..." The girl looked at the older's handsome 'co-worker' with embarrassment.

"You're welcome, sister. If you want to tell, say, or bring anything to Ai Ram, you're welcome. Don't worry." Titan who was sitting inside seemed to be in a good mood as he said so.

"I... I saw that you posted that you wanted to eat Alua..." The girl began to introduce herself.

...Ah... It all started because of that.

"So I decided to buy it. This shop is very famous for its Thai desserts." She handed him a bag of sweets from a famous store.

Titan gave his friend sitting next to his a quizzical look, his British-influenced face so cheeky it was annoying. When he looked at Sky, who was sitting across from him, the group let out a soft sigh.

"...Thank you very much." And according to his manner, Ramil thanked her and took the sweets.

"I ordered them to do something special for you. I hope you like it."

"It is not so difficult. But anyway, thanks again." Ramil smiled slightly, not saying anything else waiting for the other person to continue the conversation... or...

"...then I won't bother you."

He was the one who ended the conversation.

When the small figure was out of sight, Ramil passed the item in his hand to Titan who smirked.

"Huh, just like the previous person and the many others, they included his phone number, Facebook, ID Line, written on it," Titan opened the bag of snacks scooping out the candy with pink paper.

"...So, what are you going to do with these snacks?" Sky said, who had been silent for a long time, looking at the many bags of sweets from the famous store that were placed on the chair next to him.

"It should be divided among everyone to help me eat. If we could eat everything, we could get diabetes," Ramil said with a sigh. I wish he could shake his head. The messages posted on Facebook are open and closed by his eyes, since this morning, he has received so many types of 'Alua' that if set up a shop, it would be quite profitable.

"But the nong now has a familiar face, as if I had seen her somewhere before," Sky pointed to a new problem.

"Ouch! Don't you know?" Titan said surprised before turning around to squeeze the person sitting next to him.

"Don't tell me you don't know anything about Ram."

"eh, I don't know"

The older, half-British young man grimaces, making him want to cry. If his brother came to just hear it with his ears, how sad would he be?

"Listen carefully, she's a pretty and sweet girl who was forced by a handsome boy like you to smile at his and give off an 'air of death' until she had to walk back alone. his name is: Khaow, she is the heroine of a series that is popular right now... You are real, where are you hiding?!"