20

Notice: Staring (2)

Ramil, having parted ways, settled himself on a high stool in the corner of the bar. In front of Luk Chub's group having a lot of fun. Both young men and women, many faces came to visit him some just say hi, smile at each other and walk away. Some were dancing next to him and some brought him drinks... It's good that the bright white man shook his head, refusing all the drinks.

Ramil looked at Luk Chub, who smiled as if he were handing out sweets to the people he approached. He has no walls or guards to protect him from strangers. He's happy. It is brilliant. Everything about him is so cute that he doesn't want others to see it.

I'm jealous! ... He appreciates everything that is his little brother. Whether it's a smile or whatever!

NT: We started strong with Ramil

...Ah...he Finally he understood Sky's words.

It wasn't just his junior

Not only is it nice to have on hand.

He is not just someone who makes a box of rice.

Because if it really was just that.

He wouldn't be so upset when someone comes to greet him.

He wouldn't get flustered when he smiled at someone.

He wouldn't get angry when he sees someone, secretly touching his white skin

...that he was almost angry about this...

That's because he likes the chubby ball! Like never before

The feeling that lingers in his heart was very different from what he felt for his friends Sky and Titan.

It is even warmer... unfathomable!

NT: Thank heavens, he finally found out that he likes him.

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and come dance.

NT: !!!!! is that I scream

"What's wrong, Ram?" Lukchub asked confused, but he didn't dare move his hand away. He allowed himself to be pulled to the front of the bar.

"Sit down," a low, half commanding voice caused the round figure to climb awkwardly onto the high stool when he saw that he was already seated. Ramil, who was standing up, immediately moved to hide the white figure from the view of others.

“Whiskey lemon soda, this is good.” Ramil ordered the drink from the bartender.

Before long, two drinks were poured in front of him. Lukchub looked at his own glass of drink, alternating with the other.

"You drank a lot tonight, that's enough." As if Ramil knew what he wanted to ask, he answered it first.

"...I didn't say anything," Lukchub muttered to himself and raised the glass of fizzy drink to his mouth. In fact, he was too thirsty to drink alcohol. wow!

"Are you having fun? Dancing. You're sweating," a soft voice sounded next to his ear, and the soft, fresh scent of fine perfume lingered on his nose.

"It's fun. I don't usually go out, so…" Luk Chub replied in a softer tone.

"Well...not at all...R...Ram...almost done." Luk Chub looked like someone about to choke. As Phi Ram leaned closer and he used his fingers to gently part his hair.

Ramil reluctantly backed away, to the groan of the boy who was now curled up like a marshmallow.

"Oh, sit down and do that your whole body will get tired."