8

Make an appointment for 3 days: people who find it difficult to eat?

The barbecue started about an hour after being dispersed due to traffic jams. after they got together again, everyone is hungry.

"Put the marinated bacon and pork in more sauce?" Phai Tong leaned over to ask the person sitting down.

“Come on, add mushrooms, squash and ask for more garnishes. And... I want to eat kimbap too." The person asked, ordering more sets. Until the charming man couldn't help but smile, after receiving a delicious meal, I feel at ease, forgetting all his worries. It's clearly a child character.

Ramil looked at the person sitting in front of him with a surprised expression. More or less often, there was a person who ate naturally and looked delicious in front of him without caring about his appearance. In the past, it wasn't like he had never dined with beautiful women or men. But everyone comes in the same pattern, which is 'eat by smell' they say they are a bit full. For any fuss, they say they're on a diet even though their bodies are so small and skinny they could almost fly, holding an image until you're uncomfortable... But to this bright white person, the word 'Ab' would probably it didn't occur to him at all.

His cheeks twitched as he chewed on bacon-wrapped vegetables. While his hands were preparing, he put the pork on top of the vegetables. Placing it followed by the following words.

"Brother Ram, are you full?" Pangjee told her when she saw that the handsome groomsman put the food in his mouth less and more slowly than the others.

That sentence made the 'Enjoy Eating' person freeze. Big round eyes looked at the opposite person with a surprised look. He only eats because he's hungry and dizzy, that he totally forgot about his brothers and sisters getting together... It's the worst of manners.

Luk looked over the plates and chopsticks of his heart idol and found little traces of use the plate was hardly dirty. The chopsticks are completely free of stains. Something flashed in his mind.

"...P'Ram. P'Ram doesn't like to eat grilled food."

NT: Luk has pharm syndrome, P'Ram

Luk Chub's naive words caused both Sky and Titan to choke on their drink before turning to look at the owner of the words at the same time with surprise

"How does Nong Chub know that..."

"Ai Tai!" Before the brittle mouth could say anything, Sky hastily dissuaded it. But it was already too late when the white junior seemed to rebuild himself to understand. His face was bright and gloomy and pitiful.

"...It's not that I don't like him at all." When the other party could hear him saying no, it didn't make sense. Ramil agrees to be honest.

"Then why didn't you tell me? We could have changed restaurants," Luk chub said furiously.

“They already had the intention of eating and grilling together. We only came to ask about a sudden traffic jam and why would you need to change it? Also, these two people like it."

He referred to both Sky and Titan, they quickly nodded, because the truth was that they both liked to grill. The roast pork is still complete because Ramil doesn't like it, so we don't eat it often. If we want to go, we have to go with two people instead.

“Yes, Nong Chub, I won't eat it, but the older ones like it. That is true paradise," said the enthusiast with a happy expression on his face.

"But Ram won't be full," Kitty said worriedly.

“Brother Ram, did you ask for something else? In this restaurant, in addition to the grill, there are many options and they are delicious. What I said you don't like doesn't mean you don't like anything, right?" Finishing speaking, Luk Chub's arm hurriedly greeted the staff to order the menu quickly.