5

Dessert: Kleeb Lamduan

The long table was divided into two sides: on one side, three handsome men sat comfortably, and on the other, four people were packed. One of them was clearly nervous.

-By the way, what are your names and in what year do you study? - Asked the senior of the group.

Kitty and Pangjee, who were sitting next to each other, were nudging each other like crazy... It was so satisfying that the gods asked them their names.

"My name is Pangjee. As for this person, Kitty I am studying cooking and I am in the second year." The mini-Chinese girl introduced herself first, ready to immediately dig a hole to extract the friend from her.

"Don't listen to her, brother. My name is Kitty." Kitty quickly corrected his name without forgetting to turn to hammer in a large circle of friends

"What about these two?" Sky turned to the other two who were still silent.

"...My name is Phai Tong. This is the plate. he studied at the same faculty in the same year.

The name 'Luk Chub' softens Ramil's handsome face... Even the name sounds cute. terribly adequate

"So what business do you have with Ram Man?" Titan immediately jumped on the subject.

"Oh, the person who has business with Brother Ram is Luk Chub. We were catching up to them," said Kitty hastily, and the person he was talking about was slightly startled.

"... See you again." Ramil turned his gaze to the person sitting in front of him with a small smile to greet him.

a short sentence but making Luk Chub gasp, I didn't think P' Ram would remember.

"Oh, do you know his brother? Since when, why didn't I know?" asked Titan surprised.

"You're supposed to know everything about me, right?" Ramil breathed a sigh of relief at his golden-haired friend's albinism before giving a brief explanation.

"Yesterday I bought this little guy a lunch box."

"Oh, the rice you said was the most delicious with that beautiful dessert, hmm! I want to eat it when you say so." Titan's face twitched at the thought of that delicious candy.

"Did you eat so much and still want to eat something sweet?" Sky made a terrified face.

"Oh Ram, the day I went to buy a box of rice. I was there too. As well as the person who asked me to take a photo. He is this cute kitty. Can they forget each other's faces? Why do you only remember Luk Chub?" Kitty pretended to cry with a sad face, asking for justice for her.

"Yes, Pangjee was the one who helped me carry the lunch box." The boy was quickly confused.

"So what? Many plaintiffs. How are you going to defend him, Mr. Ramil?" Titan had fun pretending to look serious as if they were trying to investigate a serious suspect.

"There are no excuses at all. I accept all the accusations." The handsome jade-faced man raised both hands in a gesture of surrender.

Who would have thought that someone like Ram would accept this kind of jokes from his friends? Luk Chub looked at the image in front of him and flashed a small smile of happiness, the creepy things in his heart in the afternoon had disappeared.

"Then the court ordered Mr. Ramil, to redeem with punishment, to feed everyone for a week."

"You've gone too far" People who are tried by fake courts are dirty faces.

"The wrong person has no right to argue, my friend."

"Three days, okay?"

"Three or three, come on, brother. What would you like to drink? Damn Ram." Titan turned to the young men and invited them to go to the water store.