Chapter 7

_________________________________________

    The avengers all stood or sat around as shuri scanned ash, trying to find out what was wrong with him. Peter sat by him trying to talk to him to keep his mind off the pain.

Hehe-
Easier said than done. At least ash cooperated and tried not to move while shuri scanned ash. Which after sometime she stopped, she the opened her hand to see the results on the holographic screen.

She began to read the information displayed. Her face went from a concentrated to a disturbed concerned look. She looked over at her brother "my king" she begun getting everyone's attention "what is wrong shuri, you never say that to me unless it's really bad"

She sighed "it is bad" she told him "this guy's heart it's been" she paused bracing herself for what she was about to say "it's been poisoned" the room went dead silent. Ash felt his heart drop "w-what..?" He murmured in disbelief "my scanner never lies, she managed to poison your heart"

Tony looked at ash, who had a feared look on his face. T'Challa spoke up "can you heal it? Or like create and antidote for him?" Shuri gave him a look "my king, this is no liquid based poison, it's a magic based poison"

Tony looked over at strange "strange, do you have any kind of healing magic?" He asked. Stephen turned to him "tony this magic is beyond my expertise, I don't think there's any healing magic on our planet that can help him, let alone anyone who has it" he explained.

They all hung there heads low, shuri read more of what was displayed. Her face changed to confusion. She turned her head to ash "excuse me, but I have a question" ash looked over at her "yeah?" He asked awaiting her question

"Was this person trying to kill you?" She asked him. Ash sighed and said "well yeah, it's her personal mission to get rid of me and my friends, why?" He asked looking at her. She blinked and reread her data. She looked at him "according to my readings the poison spell is a really weak one"

The avengers now gave a look "the spell is weak?" Strange asked. Shuri nodded "yes, the spell is really weak, why wouldn't she use a stronger spell?" They all began pondering. Ash began to ponder as well, she could've used a stronger spell by why a weak one.

Ash then remembered, she is maniac and like's to torture her victims, and since she hate them this much she would want him to suffer through this, and besides he can't save himself, nor can his friends help as they are far from where he is "she wants me to suffer" he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

The avengers looked over at him "she what?" Rocket asked. Ash began to sit up, thought he struggled "she wants me to suffer through this, she knows I can't heal myself and since my friends are far they can't help me either"

Ash then got off the area he was laying on. The avengers all got up "woah woah woah, what are you doing" thor asked "I need to go, I need to go find my friends, they can help me out." Tony ran over and grabbed his shoulders "woah you need to take it easy" he sternly told him "if this goes untreated then I won't make it out, I need to find them" ash replyed.

Tony sighed "yeah I know that, but you're in no shape, your gonna need our help to find them" ash looked up at him "but i-" he was cut off "no buts kid. You need help to find them" ash gave a slight glare "I'm not a kid" tony sighed a little. "Alright, then how old are you if your no kid?" He asked. Ash sighed "I'm 20, and my name is ash" tony nodded "alright then ash, your gonna need our help to locate, find your friends, and hopefully figure a way to get them to us."

Ash slightly perked up at that last statement. He began to think about it, he didn't know much about them or if he could trust them. But, alas his will to reunite with his friends overpowered him. He sighed and answered "fine, I'll let you help me" the avenger's sighed knowing he will at least have help "but I will NOT be treated like a baby, don't try to control what I do."