Chapter Five

Molly's POV
I Don't Wanna Fight

She pushed me inside a room, her lips locked with mine. She was drunk and I could taste and smell the alcohol all over her. Without breaking the kiss, she slammed the door shut and attempted to lock it. I knew which room it was that we had found ourselves in and I knew if Liz walked in all hell would break loose, still I couldn't help but succumb to the feeling of Danielle's hands exploring every part of me that I swept away the thought of that ever happening.

Danielle pulled away from the kiss and looked at me before whispering, "I missed you."

Those three words made my core throb in need of her. Those three words made me come to a realisation that I missed her too. My fingers fell on her cheek and I lightly caressed it. I had so much to say but my mouth couldn't structure any logical sentences. I wanted to let her how good it felt to be noticed by her after she avoided me for so long. I wanted to let her know how hearing Stella moan the night before made me feel like she was the one fucking me when instead Liz was. I wanted to tell her not to get married because part of me wanted her all to myself but that was selfish of me. I really wanted her, with everything in me, and I couldn't do anything about it except give in to my lust.

My fingers left her face and went to her dress shirt. I hurriedly unbuttoned it, making the first move so I could show her that I was interested in doing this with her. After taking the shirt off, I noticed how ripped she was, god she was so sexy. She initiated the second move, swiftly turning me around so my back could face her front.

She unzipped my dress with as much energy as I had and let it drop on the floor. I felt exposed but I loved the feeling of being exposed to her. My body was already anticipating hers on mine. Her lips caressed my shoulder and slowly she made her way to the bottom of my nape and excruciatingly slow, she traced my backbone with her warm wet tongue, stopping only a few centimetres from my ass. I wanted her in that moment, deeply, wholeheartedly, with everything in me. She played with my butt cheeks, massaging and parting them, sliding my undies to the side and exposing my wet vagina to her eyes. If only her hands could stay there and she ate me. I longed to have her tongue taste my wetness but she had other plans though.

"Sit on the bed," she commanded. I tensed a bit, not knowing this side of hers but still I complied. After sitting down I intently watched her.

She knelt down, taking hold of my legs and slowly parting them. Her fingers fell on my wet underwear and she rubbed my swollen nub, her eyes stuck on mine. The more she rubbed, the hungrier I became for her.

"Fuck me," I plead, my voice coming out in a hoarse whisper. I was expecting her to smirk and then fuck the hell out of me but she gave me the most genuine smile she'd ever gave, making my heart melt and my vagina throb.

"I wanna make love to you instead."

I didn't say anything in return. Even if I wanted to I don't think my mouth would've let me. Her hands secured my panties and she smoothly slid them off of me. Her lips fell on my thighs and she left little butterfly kisses here and there, making her way up to my wetness. When her warm mouth met my vagina a moan voluntarily escaped from my mouth. She licked me back and forth, making me shudder beneath her. Her long tongue kept at it, almost enveloping the whole of my vagina. She poked it inside me, fucking me with it for a bit, as if teasing me. I shrieked in pleasure. Pushing myself onto her.

"More Danielle. More."

She picked up her pace, applying more pressure to my clit. Her hands grabbed hold of my thighs and mine grabbed her head. The sensations running through my body were literally unexplainable. Lost in the feels, she brought me back to reality by suddenly removing her tongue and pushing me back to the centre of the bed. Her mouth was covered in cum, giving me an urge to kiss her and taste myself on her lips. But, she flipped me, getting me ontop of her and I balanced myself to sit on her face. Again, her tongue found solace in my vagina. It felt so good that I began to almost ride it. She flicked her tongue, licked and ate me as if she was giving me well deserved french kiss. I could feel how close I was and all I wanted was to drown her in my juices. Her hands grabbed my thighs once more and there went up and down in sync to my own movements. One more latch of her warm, wet tongue and I came with a very loud moan. Coming all over her face. She groaned in pleasure, the vibrations of her sounds making me weak in my knees. I fell to the side of the bed, riding the waves.

"Oh shit that was so good," I moaned, still feeling her on me although she wasn't anymore. She touched my breasts, playing around with my hard nipples. I knew she still wanted me, fuck, I still wanted her to.

"Round two?," she gave me a sly smile, her sultry voice making me hum in response. She didn't wait to be told twice. She got up and got ontop of me. Her eyes dark with lust taking me in. She kissed my neck, moving down towards my collarbone. Her fingers traced my stomach, lingering at my belly button for a while. I sucked in a breath as finally there reached my vagina. She spread wide my labia, lightly rubbing me. It was so perfectly done that I felt myself melt under her touch.

She rubbed me harder and I swear I almost orgasmed at that moment. I was so close. Her lips crashed on mine as she finally thrust into me. Gently, she went in and out and I moaned inside her mouth. Her fingers were undeniably long and when she curled them there hit the right spot, making me squirt numerous times. I moved my hips in rotation to her thrusts, moaning freely. She went in, bit and pulled my lower lip and went out, sticking her tongue inside my mouth and tasting every inch of me. I came, once again. Euphoric. And as I screamed in pleasure, she came too.

We both collapsed on the bed, speechless. This was by far the best sex we'd had since our little reunion. For a long while we were quite until I noticed something that spelled disaster.

"Fuck," I said face palming myself. Danielle looked at me questionably and I gestured to the half open door.

"Shit," was all she managed to say.

Someone was watching all along!

______________________________________

Authors Note

Cliffhanger much!?

All I can say is, it's about to go down! But who saw them? Do you think you have a clue?

Catch the next chapter soon.

Meanwhile, please vote and I would very much love your comments. Thank you so much for reading!

I love yall!